Episode 4: The Shapeshifters

Austin, Izzy, and Edward were sitting alongside one another in the school cafeteria. "Did you see Akira?" Izzy asks. "She has been acting strangely for the past 1-2 days," She continues.

"We both saw her in the morning, and then she was gone," Edward said, while Austin was lost in his thoughts. Right, Austin? Edward inquired. "Yes, we did see her," Austin acknowledged. Did she frequently behave in this way? Edward muses on what is unusual. Austin noticed that Edward had been asking about her frequently recently. Not again, Ed. Austin glared at him. Izzy was bewildered by what was going on. "I must help my father. "I'm leaving now," Austin says as he walks away. "Okay, everyone's acting weird," Izzy said.

"You're lying," Akira stated.

"I am not lying."

"I'm telling you the truth; you're a fox just like me," the woman said. "We are the shapeshifters, Akira."

"We take human form to survive in this mundane world," she continues. "Prove it; prove whatever you're saying," Akira boldly demanded.

They were at the top of the building; it was almost dawn, birds were chirping and flying. The breeze was blowing slowly. As she drew nearer to Akira, the woman's eyes abruptly turned bright brown, and everything stopped. The horns of passing vehicles, the birds chirping—everything came to a halt.

The woman was staring directly into Akira's eyes when she noticed her pretty, shiny tail behind her. Akira's eyes widened in astonishment as she took in the sight of the woman's tail. The realization slowly dawned on Akira that she was standing before a being from a world beyond her own, a world filled with magic and wonder. She looked exactly like a fox, just like when Akira saw her reflection in a mirror the other day.

"I suppose you believe me now," the woman said.

Akira nodded, her voice catching in her throat as she struggled to find the right words. The woman's presence felt otherworldly, and Akira couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and trepidation. She wondered what this encounter would mean for her own ordinary life, now intertwined with the extraordinary.

"Yes," Akira answered, terrified and bewildered.

Everything had returned to normal, and they were back in the park. Akira was startled and uttered, "What is your name?" slowly. "Ursula Wood," the woman retorted.

"You don't have to be afraid of me; I'm here to help you." Ursula goes on.

Austin was staring at his phone, completely absorbed in his thoughts.

"What happened to my boy?" From behind, a male voice said It appears to be Daniel Brown, Austin's father.

He was a tall, fair man with black eyes who was quite attractive. His laid-back personality won the hearts of all. Austin answered, "Nothing, Dad."

"You seem anxious?" Is everything all right? Daniel makes a query.

"Yes, dad, I'm just waiting for the call," Austin said solemnly. "Is it the same guy?" "What's his name?" Daniel wondered.

"Edward," Austin said. In every situation, Daniel stood by Austin. Daniel supported him as both a friend and a father while he proclaimed his sexuality. "Dad?" Austin hesitantly asked.

"Yes, my boy," Daneil answered while passing someone a dish.

As they continued their conversation, Daniel maintained his unwavering support for Austin. He reassured him that he would always be there for him, no matter what. With a loving smile, Daniel added, "Remember, your happiness is the most important thing to me."

The Orchids is a beautiful restaurant owned by Austin's father that is well-known in the neighborhood. The restaurant was tastefully decorated. In the corner, there was an antique brown bench next to a small table for two, with an antique brown chair in front of it, followed by several similar benches and chairs filled with people. In front of them was a long, L-shaped bar table with a few bar chairs out front. There is a passageway leading to the restaurant kitchen behind the bar table. On the right side of the table, in the stand, there were various liquor bottles, and above the table, there were various glasses hanging, giving the restaurant a nice French look. The atmosphere in the restaurant was lively and bustling, with the sound of laughter and clinking glasses filling the air. The warm lighting and cozy decor added to the inviting ambiance, making it a popular spot for both locals and tourists alike.