♡Truth revealed♡

Tears were dropping continuously from Jungkook eyes..

JK: n-no no I can't be t-that cruel n-nooo...

Now all the pages were in same condition with dry tears printing on them

Dear Diary

It's been a year since the last day I smiled or the last day I enjoyed , getting love..

And the saddest news..

Lisa noona die..

Jungkook was crying mess cause he Love his only sister..
Later he beat me again he think that Lisa noona die because of hyung

But I trust hyung more then him I know he can't do Like this he loves Lisa noona so much no he can't do that

And I got to know a thing..
That Jungkook was more then a CEO..
He was a Mafia..
No.1 Mafia leader

I can't believe on my ears when I got to know

Jungkook got to know that I know about him that he is was mafia.. and you know what happened after that right.. he warned me not to tell anything..

here it's feel like I'm in a cage where no freedom, nothing..

I was getting completely weak and pale..
Each day I pray to God that please today let me sleep properly.
But I think he have decided something else, I think happyness is not in my fate
I don't wanna live anymore...

I'm so tired of this all I can't bare any kind of pain now..

Yesterday night was terrible yaa he do that again ahh every inch of my body is paining like hell

You know after making me numb he wants me to cook too..
Tbh I am not even in the condition to stand my wounds are paining , the past one are still not heal..

Now I will try to sleep but I don't think it would a proper sleep..

Night..

.............

JK: I'm a monster I will never forgive myself..
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear Diary

It's been 2 year and 5 months...

Jungkook did that again cause Jimin visit without informing me he don't know anything so for him it's normal but for me it was hell.. I know the consequences..

After Jimin go back to his residence he hold my hand and dragged me to the X room and you know what happened after that..

In the morning I was humming a beautiful song " still with you " Jungkook come and put my hands on the stove...
My hand Burned and it's hurt sooo soo much that I can't even explain..

I Hate Him So Much

Night

JK: so this was X Room , and that's why he didn't let me enter in that room why tae why don't you tell me.. and that song so it was the bad memory of your with this song..

He was speaking all this while crying, subbing..

...............