Dada why are we going in this way? Why there are so many black cars??
Also I heard some wierd sound...Yeon said looking outside Joon look at him.

Stay away from window and seat quietly or lay down on the seat.... Joon yelled whispered he taken back and hug his mother pouting this is the first time his dad using this tone jin glare at him, while caressing his back softly

We have 2 min.... Jun said looking at joon who nods his head both get off from car jin worriedly looking at them and holding his baby bear dearly in his embrace.

Taetae come outside of the car.... Joon said while opening the car door he look at his father furrowing and look at his mom, he nods his head and mumble to go with dada.

Yeon hold his father hand and came outside of the car and immediately he made him sat in Jae's car and closed the door yeon sitting dumbfounded.

Mom what's happening here, now whose car..... He pause furrowing when he saw jae already sitting on the driver seat.

Not now baby I will tell you later.... Jin said and fasten yeon's seat belt then his.

Where is dada??? Yeon ask looking at his mother with his moist bambi eyes

Shush baby he will come in other car.... Jin said caressing his back he nods his head jae looking at him with his void eyes infront of rear mirror.

Jun came inside and take passenger seat after made Joon sat in kai's car.

Jae start his car and drove fastly from here others car stay there with jun's previous car.

When jae's car reached in some distance they heard blast sounds firing sounds yeon and jin worried
for joon.

Jae's car disappear from enemies eyes
infact they didn't even saw there car.
he drove towards min mansion.

Suga called his more men and fighter when jae said they are able to escape safely.

Jk let's go our mission is complete, just distract them and don't you dare to disobey me... Suga said sternly he sigh heavily, he is controlling his emotion.

I assure you next time we will show him hell..... Suga said and patted his shoulder he nodded his head.

Let me help to get our men out of here
Jk said he nods his head with a small smile.

Boss we didn't find them instead of empty cars..... Seo's man said in fear. He angrily shout at him and told him find everywhere.

How can they disappeared in some minute? They didn't went to far, just search everywhere damn it...... Seo growl angrily he said yes sir.

We chase one car and fired but we didn't able to catch that car maybe they are in that car....... Seo's other man said now he is fuming in anger.
(It's Kaihope car).

Back up the plan, will see them later... Seo said grinding his teeth angrily and all start running away from other side one bye one.

Yoonkook smirk and drove his car towards min mansion, suga dismiss his men and told them to go busan headquarter.

..... Time skip

Jimin, Jin, Jae, jun and Yeon sitting in the living room anxiously since two hours.

Yeon hiding in jin embrace mumbling about his father 'where is dada.' He consoling him with his heavy heart.

They will come soon.. Jae said rubbing his forehead with a heavy sigh.

Soon they heard foot step and saw they are coming towards them safe and soundly, yeon peek from his mom embrace.

Dada.... Yeon shout and run towards him making grabby hand with his moist eyes joon coo at his baby bear.

He take him in his embrace caressing his back softly 'don't cry baby.' He said yeon nodded in his crook mumbling 'we scared.'

Jk saw this scene with his broken heart and moist eyes still he is happy
for them, suga rub his back.

It's late night, so they decide to take some sleep, will talk in the morning.

Come with me i'll show yours room....
Jimin said to Jeon family they nodded and follow jimin.

They all went their respectively room.

Namjin Room....

Yeon will sleep with his parents today becoz he is scared right now so much.

Dada, are your friends some kind of gangster.....He ask showing his wide
bambi eyes to his father, he chuckle and shook his head.

Sleep baby, will talk about this later... Joon said patting his head he pout and snuggled in embrace, he is sleeping in between namjin.

You both are meanie....... His muffled sounds come Joon humming in reply
Jin giggle and hug him from behind. Namjin smile at each other and closed their eyes mumbling 'good night.'

Taekook Room....

Jk came inside his room baek look at him with a soft smile while standing up from his chair.

Is everything okay??? He ask to jk, he humming in reply baek nods his head saying 'good.'

When he sleep??? Jk ask looking at his sleeping beauty he said some minutes ago jk nodded and enter washroom.

After 30 minutes he came back baek stand up 'good night sleep well.' Baek said to jk and left room.

Jk lay beside his wife admiring him maybe all night........

.

To be continued.....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you so much.... ❤️

BORING CHAPTER 😴