15. LET'S GO HOME ~

Start from the beginning

I pull her closer and wrap my hand around her bare waist and plying with her chain . Nuzzling my head to her neck I brushed my lip feeling her shivering. Okay Suraj ! That's enough let her sleep.

" Kuwar ji your eyes turned yellow again"

I can feel her smile while she said. This woman will be death of mine she amused by my monster eyes and the beast inside me purr like puppy. I smiled and just humm before drifting off sleep.

I woke up when i feel cold trying to pull my beauty close to me i roam my hand only to find empty bed. I sighed knowing she got up early before and my morning kiss.

I finished my morning routine when I found her in tent packing our clothes.I order other attendees to leave us alone. Finally we are alone i went to her back hugging.

" Kuwar ji i pack everything when are we leaving?"

I smell her fresh rose sent is it her body oil or her natural smell?

" Kuwar ji?"

" Hnh?"

" I asked you something kuwar ji what's on your mind?"

Did she ask me something well I was busy enjoying her smell .

" Uhh baby what did asked sorry I was not paying attention?"

" I said when we will be leaving?"

" Ohh just now after having breakfast it was long journey I don't want you to starve yourself."

" Okay then let's have breakfast together. I won't let you starve also . Riya!! Please send breakfast for us."

She said to her friend and pull me to sit . After sometime Riya comes with breakfast. We eat silently i glanced at her few times while eating.

We left to palace it's winter so it's better we reach early. My mind play last night incident we enjoyed so much well she enjoyed but i felt proud that I can satisfy my woman . A king have so many restrictions, people always judge by our act. But i will do anything to please my wife.

We reached palace at evening straight went to our chamber I can see tiredness in her eyes.
A

nd one thing is sure she not traveling person.

" Divya , go fresh up first then you can take rest."

" Ji "

She went to bathroom collecting her night dress which was light pink skirt and blouse. I want to tell her to wear that white dress but may be she not that comfortable yet and i don't want to force her.

The time she went bathroom I left chamber to see my parents. Specially pita ji but I will talk with both of them about it. As long i remember they both are there when she born and i turned to wolf a werewolf .

I saw my parents in their room and touch their feet greetings them .

" Pita ji .... maa sa. "

" Oh son, you came how was the trip? Did everything went well? "

Maa sa asked cupping my face with worried expression. I nod my head answering her

" Ji maa sa , everything went well. We complete our ritual on full moon day ."

" Thank god. .. what about Divya? Why she didn't came to meet me?"

Why she looks so worried i know we went out for first time but she seems restless.

" Maa sa everything is fine. Divya went to fresh up as she was tired so i tell her to rest for sometime. She will come for then you both can meet her. "

She sighed understanding situation.

" Yes you are right she not used travel much."

" Yes ranisa let her sleep and you son also he must be tired as well "

Pita ji said caressing my hair lovingly it's rare to show emotions for him . But when we are alone he is best father I can ever asked for.

" Ummm.. pitaji i want to talk something with both of you...."