Chapter 38

"Finally, something that I like." Alice says as we are now at the island where the Shoal Cave is, and the area around us is pretty cool, and Alice likes it.

"Hey, there it is!" We notice the Pokemon Center. "Last one there is a rotten Exeggcute!" I yell.

"No fair! You have a headstart!" Max yells as we all rush to the place. After we get inside, we hear Nurse Joy that there is a blizzard coming. But just then, we feel some coldness and we turn to see a Snorunt.

"Wow! That's a cool Snorunt!" Alice says with stars in her eyes. "He's such a cutie!"

"It's nice to see you again, Snorunt." Nurse Joy says.

When we ask if she knows the Snorunt, she replies that this Snorunt has been visiting the Pokemon Center for a long time. But much to my horror, he rummages through Ash's backpack and walks off with my Badge case in hand.

"Hey! That's my badge case, let go!" I say.

"That Snorunt always likes to play pranks with people. Taking things from the visitors and then scampering away." Then Snorunt is about to leave, and Nurse Joy adds, "No need to worry, just relax. It will come back. Snorunt's playing a game, it will be fun, so give it a little time and you'll get your badges back."

"I work hard for those badges and I'm not going to play hide and seek with them!" I decide to have Kecleon help me out, and we are chasing after the Snorunt with the badge case.

When we finally find him, I say, "Okay, Snorunt, give me back my badges!"

Just then, Snorunt takes the Stone Badge out, throws it in the air, and then uses Icy Wind to freeze it into a piece of ice before returning it to me. Then he starts using Double Team to get away with the rest.

"Pikachu, Absol, Kecleon! I need you two to get the Snorunt!" But the three Pokemon bump into each other as the Snorunt gets away.

"Something's wrong. Snorunt should've given the badges back to you by now..." Nurse Joy says.

"Well that's too bad, but I'm not waiting around here anymore." I say.

We continue to chase and we find a Knuckle Badge lying on the floor. Mark says, "Maybe it is returning the badges one at a time."

"But that means there are five more to go..." May says.

Kecleon then notices something and we rush into the Storage room, Kecleon uses its tongue to move the boxes, and we find Team Rocket with food in hand and mouth.

"You guys again?" Alice groans. But when the Snorunt appears, I yell, "There he is! Get back here!" We are chasing after the Snorunt, and when it uses Icy Wind, I dodge it and the attacks hit Team Rocket.

"Alright. I'm done playing around. You're only making it worse for yourself, Snorunt!" I yell as we continue to chase the Snorunt. But we also notice that Snorunt is helping us attack Team Rocket.

"Kecleon! Synchronoise!" I decide to attack Team Rocket first, and Snorunt opens the window so that the attack sends them flying again.

"Thank you, because of you and Snorunt, the food won't be gone." Nurse Joy says.

I say, "Snorunt, you're actually a pretty good battler."

Alice says, "Yeah, the Pokemon Center must have meant a lot to you."

Then Snorunt is about to give me back the Badge Case, and as I am about to take it, Snorunt uses Icy Wind on me again. Then he rushes outside with my badge case once more.

"Ice Type or not, that Pokemon is driving me nuts!" I chase after the Snorunt, ignoring the others yelling at me.

I chase after the Snorunt at the edge of a steep hill, where it dances around a bit to taunt him. The ice at the edge crumbles under its foot, and it ends up sliding out of control down a hill.

1.Ash's Story (Part 3: Hoenn)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara