Some words...

Hey, everyone. I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry about that. But I've found myself in quite a dilemma.

Since you've likely already read this story up to the last chapter you would know we are now onto the Sports Festival arc. And with that arc comes battle. And with battle comes Jaime.

What I mean by this is the fact that Jaime, in short, is busted. And I mean that. He could legit wipe out the entirety of the MHA world without too much worry. And that's where the problems start to arise. Being that Jaime has the Scarab, which can make him any weapon or item for any situation, it makes it harder for me to write the story with any real stakes. And I started to realize this when I began to write the sports festival arc.

The Scarab can create any weapon for him to win any situation I could put him in. And if I were to continue to write the story like that, it would be uninteresting and boring. Of course, since Jaime is inexperienced I could write based on that... but that scarab makes up for that inexperience and any form in which Jaime can lack creativity.

And because of these reasons, I find it hard to continue writing the story with what feels like real stakes. I know this is really early to discontinue a story but I'm not quite sure what to do, due to Jaime being in the story in the first place. I would either have to nerf him hard or buff everyone else to extreme levels, which I still don't know how to do correctly at my level of writing without ruining the story completely.

But I don't want to give up on MHA yet, so I was considering writing another story with a much less overpowered character. If I do most of the story will be written the same as my blue beetle one, and then beyond that, though I'm not 100% sure if I will or not. But if you guys really do like this story and what I'm doing with it, I will try my hardest to continue trying to make the story interesting for you guys.

I sincerely apologize for this, but this is how things are right now. But I'll leave this in your guy's hands. I thank those who were willing to click on this story and give it a chance, and I wish you the best of days. So until I begin writing again this is gonna be the end for now...