Chapter 8: Go Beyond

Everyone continued to look at All Might standing on top of the entrance, looking downright furious.

All Might: I had a bad feeling and tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. *grits teeth* (Good grief, it makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children... And how hard my juniors fought... But this is why I must proudly say--) It's fine now! I AM HERE!

Shigaraki: I've been waiting for you, trash of society.

All Might didn't waste any time as he immediately took out any of the remaining villains at the bottom in one punch before they could react.

All Might then turns around to Jaime, Shigaraki, and Nomu. He quickly dashed towards them and grabbed Jaime while hitting Shigaraki causing the hand that was on his face to fall off. All Might was now holding Jaime at the top of the stairs.

All Might: Someone please take care of Young Reyes. I will handle the villains.

Jaime: N-no. I'm fine, I swear *grunt in pain* J-just need to catch my breath.

All Might: No. I will not allow anyone else to be hurt under my watch.

Back with the two villains, Shigaraki was covering his face with his hands as he was having a minor panic attack.

Shigaraki: It's no good... It's no good... It's no good... I-I'm sorry, Father... *grabs hand on the ground and puts it on his face* He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all... *smiles evilly* That he's getting weaker.

Midoriya: All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One Fo-- He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-

All Might: Young Midoriya! *Peace sign* It's okay!

All Might turned around and launched himself at Shigaraki.

All Might: Carolina...

Shigaraki: Nomu.