Chapter 9: Are You Ready?

It was finally the first day back at U.A. and everyone was talking about the news report that happened during the week and how All Might took down the Nomu. The time then turns to 8:24, and Iida quickly walks into the classroom.

Iida: Everyone! The morning homeroom is about to start! Quiet down and take your seats!

Jaime: Dude, we're already sitting.

Sero: You're the only one who's not. And isn't that Jaime's job?

Iida: Shoot!*Sits down*

Uraraka: Don't worry about it!

Ashido: *leans back in chair* Tsu I wonder...

Ashido then starts to fall backward but Tsuyu catches her seat.

Ashido: ...who's teaching homeroom today?

Tsuyu: True. Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

Just as she said that that door slid open revealing a mummified Aizawa standing there.

Aizawa: Morning...

Everyone: Mr. Aizawa!

Jaime: I'm impressed...

Scarab: Humans are strange creatures.

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro!

Iida: *raises hand* Teacher, are you okay?

Uraraka: Can you call that "okay"?

Aizawa: My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not over yet.

Everyone then looks at Aizawa surprised.

Bakugo: Fight?

Midoriya: Don't tell me...

Aizawa: The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near.

Everyone sighed in relief and then got excited.

Everyone: Finally, a regular school event!

Kaminari: Wait a minute.

Jiro: Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon? After the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: What if they attack us again or something?

Aizawa: Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management systems are solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival.