Chapter 3: The Entrance of a Lifetime

It was now the day of the exams, and Jaime was getting himself pumped up.

Beep Beep Beep

Jaime: *groan*

Beep Beep Beep

Jaime: uuuggghh...

Scarab: Wake up, Jaime. The date for your exams has come.

Jaime: *groans* Ten more years.

Scarab: Now.

Jaime: UUUUUGGGGGHH!

Rolling out of bed, Jaime hobbled his way downstairs to greet his mother.

Jaime: Hey, Mom.

Bianca: Oh! Mijo, I'm so excited!

Jaime: Yeah, I am too. I'll try to make you proud, okay?

Bianca: You've already done enough to make me proud. Just get out there and kick some ass, okay?

Jaime: I promise.

Jaime officially started his day by brushing his teeth and taking a refreshing shower. He then dressed in a black shirt and a blue jacket on top of it, with a pair of black sweatpants. Though after he was finished he suddenly got a call from Sero.

Jaime: *Picks up phone* Hmmmm talk to me!

Sero: *through phone* Dude are you ready for the exam!

Jaime: Not at all. Listen, I'll meet you at the train station, alright? We'll talk more there.

Sero: Cool. See you in a bit!

Hanging up the phone, Jaime finished his breakfast, before doing some stretches. After he finished, Jaime walked outside and took a deep breath of air. He made his way to his apartment elevator before riding down. After he was down, Jaime began making his way to the train station.

Once he arrived he immediately spotted his friend, running up to him.

Sero: There you are dude. I thought you would be late.

Jaime: You know me, I'm always late.

Sero: Fashionably so. Anyway, are you ready for the exam?

Jaime: No.

Sero: Huh?

Jaime: I'm implying that I am not fixed on a specific outcome or expectation. Instead, I'm open to whatever opportunities or challenges may arise.

Sero: Oh. That actually kind of makes sense. You are a wise one, oh great grandmaster.

Jaime: And you are a dumbass.

Sero: Hey!

They both stepped onto the train, continuing their conversation.

Sero: So, you get that thing under control?

Jaime: For the most part. It will listen to me under most circumstances.

Sero: What is it anyway?

Jaime: Well it said it came from the far reaches of space, making an alien.

Sero: *Loud whisper* Alien?!

Jaime: Sssh. Yeah...It's wild.

They finally arrived at U.A. High, which was a giant H-shaped building, that seemed to have glass all around it.