Chapter 1: I Started in the Universe!

From the stream of people passing the tranquil alley stumbled one blonde elf. On his unkempt face was a smile bursting with pleasure. With one step, he lost balance and faceplanted onto the ground, the bottle of pills and canteen in his hands falling to the white brick pavement. Luckily for him, the canteen was sealed.

"Hah... those debt collectors won't catch me here before I leave..."

The elf laughed weakly while he pushed himself off the ground and laid his back against a nearby wall. He picked up the bottle and canteen, unsealing the latter and taking a swig.

"Pah! I wonder what this last high will be like before I go see Mom and Dad."

A piercing pain suddenly struck his forehead. He dropped the canteen and held his forehead with a groan. After the pain subsided, some sort of system entered his field of view. It looked to be one similar to some he had seen in TV shows.

After he tapped the Character Information button, his stat sheet slowly printed.

—-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Meng Min

Model: NPC (Countdown to Version 1.0 launch: 358 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes.)

Level: 2

Main Class(es): { [Basic-class Internal Energy Control] - Lv. 1 (0/180), [Everlasting Journey] - Exp discount: 10% }

Subclass: Civilian Lvl. 1 (0/45)

Race: Halmet Galaxy Elf

Attributes: 1 STR, 1 DEX, 1 END, 1 INT, 1 MYS, 1 CHA, 1 LUK (Lethally Intoxicated)

Free Attribute Points: 2

Potential Points: 1

Health: 2/10 (Lethally Intoxicated)

Stamina: 0/12 (Lethally Intoxicated)

Energy: 0/10 [Lv. 1]

[Lv1 Energy Bonus Stats: STR +1, DEX +1, END +1, Max Stamina +20]

Energy Rank: 5-6 Ona

Grade: F

Abilities: None

Skills:

[Wisdom of the Road]: As the User gains Exp, the Exp (or Potential Point) requirement for leveling up Talents, Abilities, Knowledge, Classes, and Skills decreases. Current discount: 10%. Upper limit: Unknown.

[Wisdom Partition]: The User can increase the level of another entity's Talents, Abilities, Classes, and Skills at the cost of Exp. Current discount: 10%. Upper limit: 20%.

[Basic Internal Circulation lvl. 1(0/360)]: The user can circulate energy through their body, increasing their physical stats by 5-30%. The energy cost scales based on what bonus the user chooses.

[Basic Energy Force lvl. 1 (0/540)]: The user can project their internal energy across their body, increasing the temperature of a selected area.

Energy cost: 5/s

Class Knowledge: None

Racial Talent(s): None

Influence: 0

Reputation: 0

Equipment: None

END:Health conversion: 1:10

Esper Ability Description(s):

[Everlasting Journey]

This Esper ability allows the holder to increase their power and potential with great efficiency. Additionally, the holder can bestow their "experiences" onto a lower-level entity to increase the level of the entity's skills, talents, abilities, or classes. Suppose the holder chooses to increase another's class level. In that case, the upper limit of the increase will be 5 levels before the next Advancement Mission or 10 levels before the holder's level, whichever limit arrives first.