Chapter 15

Allison roused around and felt a warm solid body under her head. She smiled as she remembered everything Rowdy had shown her and just how into it all she had been.

She remembered how she had turned the tables on him and how she thought he'd liked it but she wasn't sure. She opened her eyes and kissed his bare chest before she slid out of bed and into the bathroom. She did her business and brushed her teeth before she snuck out of the bedroom grabbing one of his shirts and slipping into it before she went into the kitchen.

She glanced at the clock and saw that it was one in the afternoon and sighed. 'Well so much for breakfast.' She thought as she decided to do breakfast anyway. She got out the ingredients and started to cook. She started the coffee then started the bacon. Intent on her task she reached over and turned on the radio and hummed along to the music.

Rowdy stretched out and quickly realized his bed was empty. He sat up thinking it was all a dream once again. He ran his hands down his face and groaned. He threw back the covers and decided to go take a shower. He dragged his big body half asleep to the bathroom and into the shower.

There he let the water run over his body as he thought about how real lastnight had seemed. After washing off he shut off the water and wrapped his towel around his waist. He leaned on his hands as he bent over the sink. He brought a hand up and ran it over the stubble on his face before deciding to shave.

Teeth brushed and showered and shaved he stepped into his bedroom and over to his dresser. He pulled out a pair of worn sweats and threw them on. It wasn't until he turned around that he noticed the clothes that Allison had worn. He bent over and picked them up. Once he shook them out he knew it hadn't been a dream after all. They smelled of her. He pressed them to his face and took a deep breath relishing in the fact that it was in fact real.

He placed the clothes on his bed and went in search of her. What he found made him pause to watch. He stood in the doorway to the kitchen her back was to him so she was unaware that he was there.

His eyes roamed her body taking in his shirt that came to mid thigh on her. His eyes stopped on her hips as they swayed to the music while she hummed along. The gentle sway caused his blood to stir as his mind formed pictures of their previous night together.

He could have continued watching her if his stomach wouldn't have growled loud enough for her to hear over the quiet music that was playing

He smiled at her when she turned and gave him a wink before going back to her task. She groaned a little when she felt his arms go around her waist and him pull her to him. She tilted her head back and found his lips with hers. She placed a gentle kiss there before pulling back and studying his face.

She took in the shine in his eyes and the happy look that covered his face. "Mmm you look like you've just discovered the best kept secret. What are you up to now Mr. Langston?" She asked as she went back to finishing her initial task.

"Maybe I have found the best kept secret. You never know with me. Why do you always think I'm up to something all the time?" He asked as he kissed her neck. He smiled when he felt her lean into his body as her eyes closed.

"Ouch." He yelled when the spatula came down on his hand. "What was that for?" He asked as he pulled away from her and rubbed his stinging hand while he looked at her and saw a smirk on her face.

"That was for trying to steal a piece of bacon before I'm ready for you to have it." She scooped up the omelets she had been finishing and plated them. She added a few slices of bacon to her plate and a lot more to his. She placed them on the table and then went to pour the coffee for them as well. She placed a coffee and a glass of orange juice next to both plates and then handed him a fork and knife.