Chapter 14

Rowdy groaned as Allison slid onto his lap and wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. The water lapped gently at their skin as they held each other close. No words were said as they sat there enjoying the peace. She kissed his lips gently before throwing her body back to float in the water as she kept her legs around him.

Rowdy scanned her body as she floated in front of him. He smiled as he ran his fingers gently down her sides making her giggle and move against his body. He loved being free to do the things he'd always longed to do when they'd do this before. He slid his hands under her back and lifted her up just enough to kiss her stomach before he licked her soft skin dragging a low moan from her.

He ran his hands up her back and pulled her up to his body. He wrapped his arms around her and stood up. She kissed his neck as he carried her out of the water. He groaned as she continued her relentless assault on him but continued inside.

His hands slid under her thighs as he lifted her higher before he settled her down on his hips. She was nipping at his jaw when he entered the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She stretched and arched her back as she groaned. "Ahh that felt good. Why does this bed feel so much more comfortable this time?" She asked him as she rolled her head to see him standing there next to the bed just watching her.

"Beats me." He said on a shrug as he moved to lay next to her. He gently ran his fingertips over her exposed skin causing her to shiver. He chuckled as she pushed against his hand trying to get him where she wanted. He quickly moved his hand farther up her body and away from where she was trying to guide him.. She groaned as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Rowdy?" She said with a hint of frustration in her voice. "Quit teasing me." She sucked in her breath as his fingertips lightly skimmed over her and between her thighs.

He held in his groan as he felt how hot she was and continued to tease her. He pulled his hand away after one firm swipe to her heated core and moved in tiny circles up her stomach. His fingers made their way to the dip in between her breasts as he ran them around her full breast until he was at the hardened peak. He slid his fingers under her suit top and pushed it aside exposing her to his gaze.

She sighed as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. "Mmm." She moaned when he added more pressure to his ministrations. He saw that she was enjoying it and decided to take it a little further.

He leaned over her body and took her hard nipple into his mouth flicking it with his tongue. Her hands fisted in the sheets when he bit down on it before running a soothing tongue over it.

Allison groaned as he teased her. She just wanted him to ease the pain she had building in her stomach. She needed to feel him inside her more then she had ever needed anything in her life.

"Rowdy please." She begged as he looked up to her while he tugged on her nipple with his teeth causing her to arch her back under him.

"Ahh...Rowdy." She screamed as the pleasure took over her body. She felt his smile against her breast and wrapped her hands around his head. She pushed him into her causing him to bite a little harder on her sensitive nipple.

Rowdy chuckled at his freaky little woman and ran his hand down to where her heat was centered. He ran his fingers through her slick folds before he thrust his finger deep inside her quickly followed by two more. It was an extremely tight fit but he felt her close to her release and smiled. He quickly withdrew his fingers and pulled away from her breast as he sat up and faced away from her.

"Rowdy...what?" She asked as he pulled away. She saw him start to get up and groaned. "What are you doing? I was almost there?" She yelled as she watched him get up and walk across the room. She was infuriated when he turned around and smiled at her. "This is not funny Rowdy. " She yelled as she threw a pillow at him before she straightened her suit and got up. She stormed past him and into the kitchen.