Chapter 7

This one's tricky so pay attention. Hehe

Pic is an idea of Allison's house

^^^^

Rowdy woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. He glanced at the clock and saw it was only nine o'clock. He growled and covered his eyes with his arm and drifted back to sleep.

Although it wasn't a deep sleep he still had the same dream he'd had all night long. That damn dream had kept him up in more ways then one.

*****the dream*****

He was sitting on her couch watching a movie when she came in. She had a bag in each arm and was trying to kick the door shut. She got it to close and headed to the kitchen with Bruno on her heels.

She reappeared and went back outside returning a moment later with some more bags. Another trip followed and he asked if she needed help.

"I got it. Besides you can't lift anything yet." She disappeared outside again only to pop back in with a big bag of dog food slung over her shoulder. She was struggling with it so he got up and walked to her.

"Let me help you with that Al." He said reaching for the bag.

"Not on your life mister." She huffed out. He chuckles and takes the bag anyway. It hurts like hell but he's not planning on letting her know. He carried the bag to the kitchen and put it down. The movement made his stitches pull and bleed a little. Nothing that wouldn't stop in a few seconds but you'd think it was life threatening the way she acted. She saw it when he stood up and lifted his shirt and rushed to him.

She's not happy with him and before he knows what's going on she grabs the hem of the shirt and pulls it off him.

Now he's in only his sweats and she's running her fingers over his bare skin

The heat that her fingers generate causes an all to familiar tightening in his lower regions.

He prays she doesn't see it. She quickly grabs the bandages and plunks herself down in front of him. When she sees he's not close enough she grabs his hips and pulls him between her spread legs.

As she does he catches a glimpse up her skirt to see her black lace panties she has on and groan as he grows harder.

She doesn't seem to notice the buldge in his sweats and continued to bandage him up.

Her tongue licks her lips and then moves back and forth as she concentrates on what she is doing.

He wants so bad to take that mouth and put it to work on his painful erection but he holds himself back and prays it goes away before she notices.

Once done she looks up at him and smiles. "All done, but you shouldn't have done that in the first place you idiot. I told you I could get it." She said as an evil glint came into her eyes. "Now you have to be punished. " She licked her lips.