Mixed Feelings

The orange haired male would be a few feet away from his window and was wondering why she been acting so strange lately. Anko had got up and got her bags and clothes.

Once she was finished getting ready she asked the lady at the front office about her weapons. The lady was hesitant to tell her at first but soon gave in telling her where they were.

After grabbing her swords and kunai's she left out the hospital and went home not saying anything to anyone.

Haku had walked into the room she was in as he saw that she wasn't there anymore.

"I'm guessing she left already, I'll call her for a check up" the male thought to himself and went to finish what he was doing.

Timeskip

While she was walking around the village she saw three figures next to each other walking around the village. Anko decided to hide while erasing her chakra signature.

"Naruto, are you sure about this we do you wanna force you to take us back. We are happy but still" temari and ayame stated in unison looking at the nine tails host.

"I forgive you two already, I don't want y'all to hate me and I wanna leave all of that behind us" Naruto responded with a smile.

"Why... Why... They cheated too I swear I'm so stupid, I really did love him back then he was so kind to me and I treated him like shit" the female thought to herself as she walked off with her head down crying silently while thinking about the times with Naruto.

Flashback

"Anko-hime do you wanna go get some dangos" Naruto asked his crush hoping she would agree.

"Why not I love dango, but I love you more" the female said as she thought the last part to herself just not saying it out loud.

The two had walked off to get dangos while talking to each other. Anko had really enjoyed her time with Naruto and something she never told anyone not even Naruto was that when the bet came to an end she actually considered being with him.

Timeskip

"I'm sorry Naruto, I don't know why but I'm so stupid for what I did, I'm trying to stop but I can't" the female thought to herself as she was currently getting fucked behind a bar.

The next day the purple haired female would be in the bathroom letting the water hit her body while thinking to herself "I love him so why did i do it?"

End of Flashback

"No one will ever love you, you shouldn't even be alive for what you did" a figure of anko stated to herself.

The female didn't say anything to the figure as she just kept looking down while walking.

Just then anko would head to the kage office to ask for another mission even though she wasn't fully healed. Once she arrived she saw tsunade sitting in her seat doing Paper work.

"Not sure if anyone told you but you know the secret to the monster of paperwork is shadow clones, but I was hoping for a solo S-Rank Mission" anko said to the blonde milf.

"Thank you for that information but why a solo mission" the female said in a serious tone as she made a single telling an anbu to summon Naruto.

Anko had noticed this as she knew Naruto wasn't gonna be the only one coming.

"I just wanna clear my mind and we can't let the Akatsuki just roam free so can I go" anko asked the milf.

"I'm sorry anko but you nearly died on your last mission, not to mention you left the hospital before you were dismissed" tsunade responded to the dango loving female.

Just then Naruto along with zabuza, haku, kushina, yugito, konan, Samui, temari, and ayame appeared in the room. Anko had looked at them as her expression changed while her hair covered her eyes.

"Anko you need to recover first and you can't be doing these S-Rank missions in your condition" haku stated worried about his patient.

"Not to mention you tried to kill yourself while you we're in the hospital" haku stated as everyone looked at anko with a shocked expression.

"Anko, tell me haku is lying you didn't try to kill yourself" temari asked the purple haired female.

"And if i did what would y'all do about it" the female said still not looking at any of them.

Naruto had tried to grab her sword and kunai but was soon put on his back with anko over him with her sword to his neck.

"You wanna touch it or maybe you wanna do it yourself" anko stated as she wrapped Naruto hand around the handle of the sword and put to her neck.

The female had started to slice her neck slowly but not to deep but was soon kicked away and off Naruto by zabuza.

"Anko what the hell is wrong with you, what the hell is going through your mind right now. We can help you" the anbu captain stated to the female.

"Help me, why would anyone wanna help a worthless slut like me, I'm just a whore who sleeps around with guys for fun" the female said as she got up grabbing her sword leaving the room wiping blood from her mouth.

Everyone just stood there silent while Naruto just layed on the ground thinking to himself.

"I didn't even try to stop her I easily took temari and ayame back while anko was on her mission, why can't I just accept her" the male thought to himself looking at the roof.

Suddenly scenes just started playing in Naruto's mind with them all leading up to her about to have Naruto cut her neck. It wasn't just a one time thing it happened on repeat causing the male to lay their on the ground like a lifeless body.

With anko

The female was on a cliff as she looked down seeing spikes and blood on them.

"Do it, jump you'll be doing everyone a favor and you finally won't be a burden to Naruto or his lovers/friends" the figure from earlier stated to the female.

"You're right... I'm just a mistake who shouldn't be alive, if I jump he can have a happy life without me" the female stated quietly and leaned for forwards and falling off the cliff with her eyes closed.