Anko

Anko was the last one to leave not even bothering to get cleaned up, she just grabbed the clothes and walked out the building heading to her home. She didn't care what people had to say about her all that was on her mind was if Naruto would forgive her.

"I'm just a fucking slut, of course he wouldn't want to stay with me. Not even I would want to be with me" she said to herself as she turned around the corner.

Just as she turned that corner an anbu dropped down in front of her telling her that the uzukage has a mission for her. The anbu least while anko sighed and started heading to the hokage tower.

Timeskip

Once she arrived she walked in the room as she looked up ignoring Naruto, kushina, kumiho, and konan. Her main focus was to hear her mission that tsunade wanted to give her. Anko had bowed and asked "if it's ok with you I wish to go on this mission alone, even if i was to be alone on this mission I wish not to call for back up no matter what the mission is"

Everyone was shocked at this request especially since the mission she was being given was an SS rank mission. Before anyone could speak tsunade said something to the dango loving femalec"as you wish anko, now for you mission. There has been spotting around the village of seeing a Member of the akatsuki member you are to kill him or catch him so we can interrogate him understand?"

Tsunade had explained to anko her mission and there was no exception for a failed mission at a time like this. Anko nodded and left without saying a word to anyone else.

Everyone looked at each other concerned for a well being she didn't even try to talk to Naruto or apologize like she always did.

"Should one of us go talk to her" the red hair female asked looking at everyone in the room.

No one said anything as they thought it was best to leave her alone. What the didn't know was how bad she was hurting inside and just what was about to happen in this mission.

With Anko

The purple hair kunoichi had finished taking a shower as she packed her bag ready for her mission. Anko had completely changed her battle outfit and was wearing an all black outfit.

 Anko had completely changed her battle outfit and was wearing an all black outfit

(This outfit but anko is the one wearing it)

Anko would be seen with a mask over her mouth heading to the store while carrying a bag. Once she arrived she had bought a sword, she looked around until she came across a sword that caught her attention. The weapon was glowing purple she didn't care how much it cost she just wanted it.

 The weapon was glowing purple she didn't care how much it cost she just wanted it