Return

(For the people who can't see Naruto outfit)

We see two figures, one being that of a male and the other being a female at the gates of Uzushiogakure. The two would be standing in front of the gate as they were stopped by a guard at the gates.

"What's your business for being here" the guard questioned making sure not to let down his guard.

"Just returning after my three Years of training" the teen male answer with his signature grin.

The guards had noticed that it was Naruto and let them in.

"Sorry Naruto didn't know it was you, you changed so much" the guard said to the young male.

Naruto just waved them off as he was walking to the kage tower while a feminine figure was hugging on him with a smile.

"It's good to be back home Naru" the female said softly as she kissed Naruto on the cheek.

"You became so strong tenten" Naruto replied as he returned the kiss with a smile.

The two would arrive at the tower as they walked into the office and were surprised at what they saw. In the office was a red head and a busty blond having a make out session with the red head sitting on the desk and the blond sitting in her chair.

Naruto just coughed to get their attention. The two had looked back and was shocked at Naruto being back and he saw them making out.

"Naruto you're back!" the red head yelled while she got off the desk and went to hug her son.

Naruto had opened his arms and hugged kushina as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey mom glad to see that you and tsunade are happy with each other" the male said while he hugged kushina.

"Hey naruto welcome back" a busty blond said to young version of minato just with whiskers.

"Hey kaa-san we still gotta go to the kage summit because the raikage, hokage, tsukage, and mizukage, wants to meet us and wants to talk about the tailed beast and the akatsuki" tsunade Said as she noticed the expression on Naruto face changed from happy to sad.

Naruto would've been sad remembering that yugito is now dead, but he found a way to bring her and her tailed beast back together.

"I think I found a way to bring them all back to life" the male said breaking the silence.

Everyone had looked at naruto with a shocked expression except TenTen and kumiho who were with naruto on the trip.

"We can talk about it later we have a kage summit to attend" tsunade said as she looked at the group in the room.

"Hai" the group in the room said as they got back to business.

Naruto kushina tsunade and kumiho would stay in the office as TenTen left so they could talk about the five kage Summit.