Bell Test

Tomorrow 8:00 training ground seven

"Ok team you have until noon to get these bells if you don't you fail" said kushina.

"Wait I only see 4 bells and there are five of us" said the pink banshee.

"Well one of you will not pass and go back to the academy" Kakashi said finally speaking up.

"Well we already know who's failing isn't that right dead last" said Menma Mito Sakura and Sasuke said in unison.

"Whatever you say" said the 'dead last'.

"Now begin" said kushina. Everyone except for Naruto had went and hid somewhere.

"Your not gonna hide you demon" said the man with white hair and who had a mask on and a leaf headband covering one of his eyes.

Naruto had decided he heard enough bullshit from his sensai and released all his KI at Kakashi making the jonin fall down on the ground unable to move Naruto had took the 2 Bells from Kakashi still releasing his KI.

"Now say it's over or you will be hit by a lighting dragon, fire dragon , water dragon, and wood dragon" Naruto said making 4 clones.

"Your just mad because anko doesn't like you cause she was all over me last night screaming name and calling me daddy" the jonin male said with a grin.

After that was said Naruto had all his clone fire a lighting, water, wood, and fire dragon at Kakashi leaving him near death.

"Kaa-san the test is over I won" the nine tails host said holding 4 bells in his hand. Kushina looked at her side and noticed that the bells wasn't there anymore but really Naruto had put her in the genjutsu and took the bells from her.

"Ok everyone the test is over" yelled tsunade wife.

The others had came out from their hiding stop and saw a near death Kakashi on the ground and the blond holding all 4 bells.

"Oi dope give us those bells" said the Uchiha.

Naruto just threw the bells at his teammate and looked at the female jonin.

"Now we all pass right kaa-san" said a pissed off blonde.

"Yes and one of you take that piece of shit to the hospital" said the red head woman.

"Hey kaa-san is it counted as losing your virginity if your clone fucks someone" asked the genin blonde.

"No it's not it has to be you who did it but you aren't having sex got it you are to young" the red hair women said.

"Hey demon why do have baa-chan diamond thing on your head" asked an the mini minato but with black hair.

"I gained it by training with my other mom" said an annoyed blond.

"Hey you should teach Sasuke and Menma cause a demon like you don't deserve that power" said a mini Kushina and pink haired banshi. Naruto a walked up to Kakashi and started dragging him to the hospital ignoring the girls.

Naruto had reached the hospital and threw Kakashi in a room on a bed and left. After Naruto had left he went home to sleep.

Naruto's home

Once Naruto got home he went to his room and went to his mind scape.

Mind scape

"Hey kumiho-chan I have a question" asked the genin.

"What is Naruto-kun" replied the nine tailed fox.

"How can I get fox ears and tails like you" the shy boy asked wanting to have fox ears and tails.