Unforetold Power

Star's POV

My alarm went off in my quarters. I sat up in my bed yawning. I've always hid who I was from others because I was different, I charge, get energy, and act differently than other Cybertronions. I gracefully slid out from beneath my cyber blanket. My pedes carefully touched the ground and made a small *CLINK* sound. I stood up and walked over to my secret compartment were I hide  energon apples (Pick below).

 I carefully broke it in half because I had very little supply and it was my only way of consuming energy

 I carefully broke it in half because I had very little supply and it was my only way of consuming energy. When I was finished with my normal routine I snuck back into the student lounge making everyone think I was normal. All of my life I acted and pretended I was the same. but deep down I am something more, something greater, and something meant to do so much more. 2 minutes after I arrived Whirl woke up who was fallowed by Hotshot, Hoist, Medix, and Wedge. As the did their morning routine I sat down on our sofa and started to read 'Myth, Leadgen, or Reality of Cybertrons  Greatest Mysteries' I was reading the one mystery that always seems to get my attention 'The Leader of Predicons'. "What'cha reading?" Whirl asked I was happy to see it was her not Medix. "I'm reading Myth, Leadgen, or Reality of Cybertrons Greatest Mysteries." I said with a smile I am glad Whirl treats me like everyone else. "Star I'm carious what's your alt mode?" Hotshot asked then my teammates eyes were all on me. "I-I haven't gotten an alt mode yet." I said Whirl smiled at me and I smiled back then Medix ruined the moment by saying "Oh yes you have yet to receive your cog." I frowned at his comment. *RECRUITS MEET ME IN MY CLASS ROOM!* Heatwave said over the intercom. The boys raced each other to see who would win but I walked with Whirl as we walked she was practically skipping with excitement. When we got to the class room I stood right next to While on the end and before us were all of the teachers including the human named Cody. "Star please step forward." Heatwave said as everyone watched I stepped forward towards Heatwave. "Star you will need this to keep your cover." Heatwave said as he dropped a cog (by the way he gave her the very first cog the recruits got on their first day)  in my servo. I held it up to my chest and watched it magnetize, but nothing happend I didn't transform. It was quiet for a few seconds until Hotshot said "Any time now." I looked down at my cog and nothing happend. I looked up at Heatwave with disappointed optics and said "I-I can't. I can't transform." Heatwave's face was surprised along with my teachers. Without thinking I ran out of the room and out of the building not looking back. 

Whirl's POV

As I watched Star ran out of the room Heatwave told us to go find her and our teaches stayed behind to discusses the matter. I used my power of observation and deduction to look for clues. 'I hope I find her' I thought

Star's POV

I was still running until I came a-crossed a river. I walked over to the river bank and throw my cog into the river. When I did I collapsed to my knees and started to cry I can't even transform how deferent am I. When I was done crying I stood up and started walking in the direction I think the academy is in. I as I looked over at the river I saw an old capsule. I walked over to pick it up. When I pulled it out of the water, the river water that once filled the cracks in the capsule flowed out. As I examined it I took note it was antient Cybertronion. Than without another thought I opened it and turned it upside down and poured out everything that was in it into my servo. My servo held a scroll and a necklace.

 My servo held a scroll and a necklace

I didn't bother to read the scroll so I just put it back into it's container and put the container in my storage compartment

I didn't bother to read the scroll so I just put it back into it's container and put the container in my storage compartment. I than put the necklace around my neck and the gem that is being held started to glow and than it turned invisible it was still there just hidden. I started walking again and when I got to a certain part of the forest and I smealt smoke and everyone should know their can't be smoke without fire. I was able to trace the smoke to it's source. In a little meadow the fire started and a blaze formed. I started stander procurer  for a forest fire that's when I heard a family of foxes crying for help. But before I could save them I fainted. When I woke up the fire was out. I than once again made my way back to the academy.