First Day Hidden Truth

For all of you wondering I do have another account where I have more stories here is the link https://www.quotev.com/Star62079

Star's POV

I was walking through the space bridge next to Optimus Prime preparing my self for my new life on earth. When we reached the end of the space bridge no one was there.

Whirl's POV

We were in Heatwaves strategy class when Optimus Prime walked in. "Recruits there was originally supposed to be six of you your first year....." Optimus said we were all stund but our teacher also the leader of the Rescue Bots  Heatwave. "They would've been here the first year but however they were to advance it was if they had already finished year one and was waiting for year two. When year two had started they were still a head. But I've decided since they are advanced in rescue work they will be joining as a year two recruit even though they  are advanced. They already have skills that none of you have yet to obtain and they will help you grow within you skills....." Optimus said as Hotshot raised his hand Heatwave nodded to him giving him the okay without being called on. "Who are they?" Hotshot asked as always Optimus was expressionless. "Everyone I'd like for you to meet your newest team member Star." Optimus said and out of the shadows (Star's bot mode is the bot on the cover) came a bot who's color seme was arctic blues and teals. As she walked over to Optimus the boys' expressions were priceless because they was a she. "Awesome! finally I'm not the only girl on the team!" I said cheerfully she gave me a slight smile because of my excitement. "Star meet your fellow recruits: Hotshot, Hoist, Medix, Wedge, and last but no longer the only girl Whirl. We will be the ones showing you around." Heatwave said she looked shy Medix than blurted out "Optimus dose she have a mentor? What are your alt-modes?" when Medix said his final question she seemed uncomfortable. " It's alright." I mouthed to her at that she gave me a shy smile. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE TOUR*

Star's POV

"....... and this is your new training area since we don't know what you specialize in, you get to design it your self." Heatwave said I was astonished that I get to design my own area. "We left supplies in here for you to use. Everything in this room is at your disposal. Your things are already here in your room. Your stasis pod is the very last one to the left in the student lounge, but other wise this concludes the tour. oh one last thing you'll be getting your mentor soon but we don't know when Ratchet can do the test, by the way I think everyone might be stopping by to welcome you and school starts tomorrow. See you later." Heatwave said than left me to my thoughts. I immediately got to work on my room I started going through some bins and I found a verity of paints.  I got an idea and got to work.

5 minutes later

I was pushing the last crate to the middle of the room when I heard someone say "Need a servo?" I turned around to see it was Wedge and his mentor Bumblebee. "You must be Star I'm looking forward to having you in my class." Bumblebee said I gave him a small smile. Than Wedge put a box on top of the crate I was moving than the two left.

10 minutes later

I was on a ladder fixing the lights in my room, when suddenly the ladder started to wobble. I lost my footing on the ladder than fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Medix with his Mentor Blades. "Star? Are you alright?" the two asked in sync. "I'm fine." I said than CRASH the light fixture fell and broke. I hung my head at the sound. "Star are you sure?" Medix asked I stood up and brushed myself off and smiled. "Medix I'm positive I'm not hurt." I said sounding a bit annoyed.

15  minutes later

I was putting together a book shelf when Hoist and Grimlock walked in. "What you up to Star?" Hoist asked we than got into a deep conversation. 4 minutes later the two left leaving behine a big and I mean big box.