Sg-1 the radiated planet

Sg-1 had just finished their mission briefing about a desert planet that had extremely high levels of radiation, and were waiting on me to get there. As they started to wait in silence, a knocking was heard coming from the gate room window.  I am seen hovering at the window with blue flames coming out from my back and boots,  waving at everyone.  General Hammond waves his hand,  indicating that I can come in. I float back a bit,  then charge at the glass,  flipping through the glass without breaking it.  I disable my ironman-like thrusters before any damage is done to the room, and land with a thump.  "HI! So you guys need heavy duty radiation protection?" I say, as my helmet disappears, revealing my smiling face. General Hammond and Captain/Major Carter explain the situation to me, the situation being that they had spotted an advanced looking metal building about 1000 feet from the stargate. They want to explore the building to try and aquire advanced alien technology in the hopes to defend themselves and keep the SGC up and running. I nod in understanding, and then add "do you want transport as well? Because I can do that. I was actually thinking about a shuttle that could travel faster in sand." General Hammond looks at Carter, Carter shrugs, and General Hammond says " might as well, as long as it doesn't cost us anything." "It won't!" I respond, then ask, "when are we going to leave?" Colonel O'Neill responds "how about right now? We're already ready, we just have to grab SG-2 and SG-3." I make a confused face, and say "oh, we're taking more than just us? I didn't know that." General Hammond asks "will that be a problem?" I shake my head and say "no, it will just take a few seconds more on the planet and before we leave. Also, I'll have to set a radiation shield generator up before the stargate so that it can layer over SG-2 and 3, since they don't have suits and I don't have extra crystals for them. Plus i don't trust them as much." I mumble the last sentence, and Daniel continues "speaking of, why did you trust us with the suits in the first place?"  (Daniel is sitting in the closest seat near me, so of course he heard me mumble) I respond, "Uh, I probably shouldn't tell you. I know if someone told me, I wouldn't take it well, so I don't want to put that on you guys. Sorry, but also, it's for your own protection." Everyone gets the hint that we should move on, so we get to the gate room with our gear on. I set up the radiation protection emitter thing (I do t have a good name for it) around the stargate, and set up a build card (basically its a digital and holographic card that has all the details and blueprints of a build on it, so all you have to do to build it is place it on the ground. Each build puts up a barrier around itself, so if you try to build things close to each other they will stack or push the others into a different space.) I duplicate the build card and throw three into the stargate, and they prepare themselves while SG-2 and 3 get to the gate room. Once everyone is ready, we step through the R.P.E. (radiation protection emitter) and get covered with an invisible radiation shield. Then, we all step through the stargate and get sent to the sand planet in seconds.