Mabel's journey

Mabel, a brown haired, relatively small, 20-something year old woman, along with Dirk gently, and Todd, were hired to investigate a section of woods in northern Colorado. When they arrived, they were greeted with a small village of sorts, with a massive mansion in the middle. A bunch of guards jumped Dirk and Todd while Mabel was investigating some weird shoe tracks, or paw prints? They were boot shaped but had cat-like paw imprints with four claw marks in front and one on the heel side. The trail had lead to a large warehouse, with a shopping cart sign on it. Mabel realized that the warehouse only had two trucks, and for a village this size they would need more, so she went inside to investigate. She entered through the vents, and looked into each room before she found the main storage area. It was divided in two, with boxed items in one, and unboxed in the other.  She had realized, while looking around the clothes, that they were all used, and some of them looked straight out of goodwill. They all had goodwill tags on them, too. Mabel heard someone coming, and quickly hid in some of the clothes racks. A group of people passed her by, saying "Dean, Sam, snap out of it! Ug, this brainwashing is too tough." Castiel continues talking, as Sam and Dean continue walking forward. Mabel gets confused upon hearing the word brainwashing, but she gets back in the vents, following Castiel into the boxed items section. She sees the two others with Castiel, Sam and Dean, she remembers. She crawls out of the vents onto a metal shelf (heavy duty). She wiggles her way to the front of the shelving units, able to see over the small snacks and other boxed goods placed only a few rows deep.  She feels something cold placed on and over her ear, and all of a sudden, she sees an almost entirely see through person wearing a helmet and black trench coat, and she jumps a bit. The shelves make a small rattling noise and Castiel turns in our direction. I put a finger over my mouth plate, and turned towards Castiel. "Stay here, and be very quiet. Trust me, you do not want to be caught by this group. Unless of course, you like brainwashing." Mabel gulps. I leave the shelves, phasing right through them. I walk up to Castiel, and place a small metal disk on his ear. It warps and adapts, covering his ear and then mirrors his ear, turning completely invisible. Castiel quickly takes out his angel blade, looking around on guard after feeling the cold disc on his ear, completely missing me. "Cas? What happened to Sam and Dean?" I say and he spins around to face me. "Oh, Jade it's just you. Some crazy people put us in a weird machine and brainwashed us! I was able to fight back, but Sam and Dean couldn't. Can you help us?" "I can try, no guarantee. Oh, BTW there's a lady in the shelves behind us, she will be an ally in this place. I feel like she's important. " I say pointing towards Mabel. I give her a thumbs up, and turn towards Sam and Dean. I look at them from a couple different angles, as they continue putting stuff on shelves. "Hm. Interesting." I say, poking Sam on the shoulder. No reaction. "I can bring them back, but I can't break the control completely until I see the machine. They will still get commands, but they won't have to do them, since they will have their consciousness back. Ok, here goes." I say, placing my hands on their heads, spreading my Magitech/ Catalyst Metal nanobots over their heads. It covers their whole heads, and the silver fades back into invisibility. Sam and Dean blink a few times, and Sam says "Cas? What happened? Where are we?" "Why is there a box of panda shaped chocolates in my hand?" Dean says, as he shoves the box into his pocket after showing them to us. " I would keep those too. They're actually really good, I had them once. Hi again!" I say, waving to them. "Why are you see through?" Sam says, and I respond "this is the only way I can be stealthy, because if I actually solidify myself the alarms would go off. I tried to come in here earlier normally, but it seems they could sense my Catalyst Crystal somehow. Plus, walking through stuff is pretty nice. See?" I wave my hand through a shelf, flexing it out of the shelf. Sam is stunned and looks worried, while Dean looks like he thinks it's cool. Cas doesn't look surprised. He doesn't show many emotions. "Oh! I found some of my old designs, and I made these based off of them. They're a work in progress design wise. Enjoy! I have one for you too, Mabel Pines."