5'oclock in the morning

It's always late when he text me asking me to come by his place and wait for him and like a dummy I do it because any piece of him I can get I'll take it. I walk-in into his apartment it's dark I know he's not home I don't know why I get my hopes up like he'll be waiting on me one of these nights I sigh I strip off my clothes leaving a trail to his room so when I'm in his bedroom I lay in his bed I look at my phone seeing the screen telling me it's 4 am I open our text thread seeing he read my text telling him I'm here i quickly text him again telling him to hurry up even though I know he's probably leaving soon. He opens my text again leaving me on read I open my friend group chat they were blowing me up saying they saw my location I curse they hated that I always gave it up and then morning time I'm with them telling them I hate him and I'm done but night time comes and I'm right back in his bed. He'd tell me how bad he was craving me, how he can't stop watching our videos, and that he'd change the same lie each time and I fell for it and ended up back at his house I silence my phone and lay on my side and play with my chain that he got me like I always did figuring I can doze off and I do and dream of him being his everyday all day and not just at night I stir in my sleep hearing a door I blink away my drowsiness seeing him he's walking to his bed his black hair in his usual pushes back style and he was dressed in all black.

 I could smell the weed that was stuck to his clothes I sit up he strips off his clothes and shoes then crawls onto the bed to me he nudged me back kissing me his tongue runs over my lower lip as his hand runs up my thigh I let him in his tongue s...

I could smell the weed that was stuck to his clothes I sit up he strips off his clothes and shoes then crawls onto the bed to me he nudged me back kissing me his tongue runs over my lower lip as his hand runs up my thigh I let him in his tongue sucking mine and I spread my legs letting his fingers dip into my wetness i moan he pulls back I'm panting he looks over me thrusting his fingers into me. His blue eyes always had me nervous I shudder he kisses me again stroking my jaw as he keeps his other hand stroking my pussy walls I moan
"Your so damn beautiful y/n" i pant as he pulls back and kisses his way down my body hearing Dax tell me I was beautiful always had me coming back I wasn't beautiful in normal standards I was thick and had thick thighs, and a slight pudge to my stomach I was insecure for awhile until Dax he pulls me out of my thought sucking my clit into his mouth I moan thrashing in the bed "keep that mind on me mama" he moans into my pussy I nod he lifts up pulling his fingers out I whimper he taps my thigh I flip over knowing exactly what position he wants "fuck I missed your ass mama" he kneads my ass checks smacking each one he slides into me till he's bottomed out I moan loudly he curses "tight ass fucking pussy so damn good" he grips my hips and starts thrusting into me all you can hear is my ass slapping into him and my moans.
We'd go at it till he had me cumming around him and he'd pull out cumming on me wipe me clean give me his shirt and we'd go to sleep but tonight I didn't fall asleep this was the last night I had to finally move on even if it meant hurting me I slip out the bed he was passed out the sun was peaking through his blackout curtains so I see my phone I grab it then head to the living room dressing in my own clothes and grab my stuff I look around for a pen and paper and write him a note explaining myself then take off my chain sitting it on the note and as I leave I block him on my phone promising myself I'm not coming back ever.