1 🐚

Ali Khan was reading the newspaper while having breakfast with his parents when a loud scream echoed throughout the house. Ali threw the paper on the table and spilled his coffee on it as he immediately stood and ran towards Aliya's room as fast as he could. He pushed the door open to her room and saw her standing on top the bed.

"Kya hua Aliya?" He asked frantically.

"BHAI." She screamed. She pointed towards the huge spider on the ground.

Ali released a breath of relief and grabbed a paper from her desk and scooped the spider on it and threw it out of the window.

"Ek makdi hi toh thi isme itna kya natak?" Ali said  walking towards his sister.

"Ek makdi jo bohoooooott badi thi.... Aur ap idhar nahi aayen jaen pehly haath dho kar aaye." She glared at her brother.

"Maine use touch bhi nahi kiya hai."

"I don't care. Agar ap ne hand wash nahi kiya toh I won't have breakfast with you." Ali rolled his eyes and went inside her bathroom to wash his hands.

Aliya's eyes widened as she noticed the paper which Ali had kept back on the table. A pillow hit Ali square in the face as he got out of the bathroom.

"Tum thodi si jahil ho kya?" He asked holding the pillow.

"Bhai harkat to apne kari hai jahilon wali." She made a disgusted face. "Mere assignment ka page utha liya apne." She whined.

"To kya karta haath se uthata? Aur itni jo zor se tum chillai ho mujhe kuch laana yaad hi nahi raha." Ali retroted walking out of her room.

"Wo ab ganda hogaya." She lamented her assignment following behind him.

"Technically ganda toh nahi hua..-"

"BHAI." She snapped. The two arrived at the dining table.

"Acha acha. Ek hi page tha na? Mai likh dunga." Ali said coolly taking his previous seat.

"Fir writing alag hojaegi na." She pouted sitting beside her mother. "Khair iski submission me time hai. Ap pure pages firse likh dena." She said diving into her food.

"Uh hmm.." He nodded in agreement. "Kitne pages hain?" He asked chewing his food.

"50." She replied nonchalantly. Ali choked on his food.

"50 pages?? Tumhe main faltu lagta hoon?" He exclaimed.

Their parents rolled their eyes at their 'children'. But still had a massive smile plastered on their face.

"Nahi, par agar ap Dua api se baat karne ka time nikal sakte hain toh mera assignment bhi likh hi sakte hain." Ali's ears turned red at her comment.

"Bakwas mat karo nashta karo." He quicked shoved his food down his throat and got up from his seat. "Mai late ho raha hoon. Shaam me mulaqat hogi. Allah Hafiz." He quickly made his exit but not before ruffling Aliya's hair.

"Kitni badtameez hogyi ho tum Aliya. Bhai ko nashta bhi nahi karne diya." Aliya's mother Shagufta twisted her ear playfully.

"Natak hain ammi, Dua api ko breakfast py le jana hoga isliye itna jaldi bhage hain." She giggled as her mother left her ear.

"Tauba hai tumse toh."

"Lagi shart?" Aliya asked but her mother just shook her head. "Abba apke office na jane fayda uthaya jarha hai, dekhiye kahin apka business doob na jae." She said to her father, who let out a hearty laugh.

"Tumhe college nahi jana?" Her mother asked.

"Nah. Mood nahi hai." She said as she sipped her tea. "Actually, on second thought. Jana hai." She immediately left the seat and ran up to her room.

"Kis qadar ka toofan hai ye ladki." Shagufta sighed.

Aliya jumped on her bed with her phone in her hands. She searched through her phone and opened Snapchat. She then scrolled her friend list and clicked on her brother's profile.

"Oh bhai mere pyaare bhai. Masoom ko laga maine inse streak banane ke liye snap account banwaya hai." She grinned evilly. "hm snap map me mall me kafi jaane pehchane bitmojis dikh rahe hain, hehe bhai bas ruke ab ap."

Aliya got off of her bed and rushed to her cupboard. She grabbed her lavander color dress and wore it. She tied her hair in french braid and adorned her ears with her favourite jhumkas.
She wore her khussa and grabbed her bag and she was ready to go.

The moment she got behind the steering wheel she was laughing evilly. She'll crash her brother's date and prove to her mother she's always right. She arrived at the mall in less in 20 minutes. She parked the car and them rushed inside the huge building. Now all she had to was to search for her brother. It wasn't going to be a difficult task. Her brother stood out in the crowd most of time since he's always wearing some goddamn three piece suit.

He's so boring.

Aliya strolled through the corridor when her eyes caught a sight of her brother entering a cafe. She followed him inside and saw him sit in one of the booths. She couldn't see the other person due to the huge booth partition. She checked the snap map again and it showed Dua's bitmoji next to Ali's.

"Yess.... Ab maza ayega." She giggled and clapped her hand on the what she thought was Dua's shoulder. "Caught you red handed didn't I?" Ali's eyes widened at her exclamation. He looked up at her and then infront of him.

Aliya was beaming at her brother having caught him red handed with his fiancee, Ali motioned her to look down. Her smile immediately dropped when she did.

"Shams???" She shrieked and removed her hand from his shoulder. His face screamed nothing but annoyance.  "Tum??? Tum kab aye?" She stuttered.

"Tum meri PA ho jo tumhe mai apna schedule bataun?" He replied dryly.

"Aye rude hone ki zarurat nahi hai." She started softly. "But haan tum to ho hi dunya jahan ke badtameez." She snapped loudly.

"Aliya aap yahan kya kar rahi hain?" Ali asked sternly.

"Mujhe laga ap api ke sath date marne aaye hain." She pouted. "By the way." She again turned towards Shams. "Tumhare pas api ka phone kyu hai?" She asked.

"Tumhe kaise pata? Stalker much?" Shams retroted. "Meri behen mujhe apna phone de deti hai tumhari tarah nahi hai, childish."

"Bhai mai ghar ja rahi hoon." She huffed ignoring Shams' comment. Ali just nodded in response and asked her to stay safe.

"Logo ko isse safe rehne ki zarurat hai." Shams mumbled under his breath but she heard it.  It took everything in Aliya not to strangle him then and there. 

"Ye padhne ke liye London gaya tha lekin aise lagta sidhe jungle se uth kar aya hai. Badtameez." She huffed and went back home.

A/n: Assalamualaikum readers. Hope you're all doing good. I've had a lot on my plate lately and was unable to upload but woohooo chapter one is here. Hope you all like it. Until next time ❤️❤️
Also it's unedited.