13

Taehyung stopped the car infront of a big building. They got down and gguk was mesmerised by the building. The let out "Woah" sound and his doe eyes are shining just like a little kid. Taehyung smiled silently at younger reaction. Gguk looks so adorable. Taehyung knows this looks, yes exactly this looks gives his jungkook. no wonder they're are both brothers.

"Shall we go inside?" taehyung said. and gguk nodded with wide smile then both went inside. They saw a middle aged women along with a guy younger then gguk standing. So they went to them and bowed. But the guy and the women are too shocked to speak seeing taehyung. The guy let out in low voice,
"hyung!"

And the women also shocked and then she realized this isn’t her son V. This guy looks younger comparing to her son. But how came both looks exactly same?  The guy was about to say something but she held his hand and she hide her expression. then she smiled at those two.

"Annyeong haseyeo." Both said in sync. then the women smiled at them and the other guy bowed back.

"We were waiting for you. You are taehyung, right?" the women said. then taehyung chuckle and said,
"yes It's me. and i need an apartment for him. this is my brother-in-law jeon jeongguk. "

Gguk bowed again and then the women said,
"Oh. and this is my son taerae and you can call me Mrs Kim or Aunt."

Then gguk nodded then Taerae said,
"So hyung come let me take you to your apartment, i mean if you liked. "

Gguk chuckle and said,
"Sure."

Then they went to elevator which take them to fourth floor. Then they went to the apartment and that was nice. A Living room, two bed rooms, one kitchen, a balcony attached to the bed room. It’s cozy yet beautiful. for gguk it was perfect and he can live peacefully.

After that, they talked and then taehyung left saying he will be back again. once taehyung left Mrs kim said to gguk,
"Gguk if you need anything you can come to me. we live in third floor."

Gguk smiled and nodded,
"okay anut." Then she was about to live but she heard taerae saying to gguk,
"Hyung do you know, taehyung hyung looks like... "

He was cut of by his mom and she said,
"Yaa taerae-ah come Byeol alone in her room. if your hyung sees her alone then, you know what's gonna come?"

Taerae widen his eyes in realization then replied,
"okay... hyung Let's meet again for now i've to go."

Gguk nodded then both taerae and his mom left. gguk sighed and he ordered some necessary stuffs then he unpacked his luggage. he took some clothes and went to take a shower.

Taerae and mrs kim come back to their apartment. at first they checked if byeol wake up when saw she didn’t they both sat on the sofa and taerae said,
"Mom did you see, taehyung-ssi looks like my hyung?"

Mrs kim nodded her head then knitted her brows then said,
"I did. how can this be possible? At first i thought it was my hannie. "

Taerae playfully said,
"Exactly, but hey mom are they both twins? do they stole taehyung hyung from you when he was born?"

mrs kim rolled her eyes and slap the boy then said,
"They aren’t twins nor he was stolen. hannie is older but taehyung is younger. "

Taerae confusingly asked,
"How do you know, that taehyung-ssi is younger then my hyung? what both are same age?"

Mrs kim again slap taerae's back then replied,
"Idiot I'm a mother, and i know by seeing them who is older and who is younger."

Taerae reply,
"okay okay i give up and you won."

Then the calling bell rang and taerae irritated by it then said,
"Now who it is?"

Then he got up and open the door and saw it’s none other then his sister.
"Oh you witch come back already? "

Taeri annoyed by her annoying brother and she went inside then complain to their mom,
"Mom tell your son to not call me witch. otherwise I'll do something and he will regret."

Taerae raised his one brow and said,
"Seriously witch? you can make me regret? are you kidding me?"

Taeri took her phone and she shows her brother a photo where he was sleeping while his mouth is wide open, red lipstick on his lips, red blushes on his cheeks. he widen his eyes in shock not believing what is he seeing. then he tried to snatched phone but she was quick to hide it. then she smiles devilish and said,

"If you again call me witch I'll update it in internet. "

Taerae begged her kneeling infront of her and said making puppy eyes,
"Please my lovely sister, i won’t ever call you witch. please delete it."

She smiles devilishly and got up then said,
"Not now my bro first you should stop calling me witch."

Then she left and there he glance at his mother but she was unfazed by it. then he sighed and hmfp whinnied.

After taking shower gguk went to the balcony and he can see view of nature. Fresh air coming throughout the balcony. he closed his eyes and breathed in. then he again went inside and took his phone, he make a call to his brother jungkook but jungkook didn’t pick up the phone. he chuckle in pain. in this situation on one left by his side. and now he realized what he did was a big mistake made by him. he shouldn’t run away that day. he keep the phone on the bed side table and lay down and trying to sleep for a while.

It already nine pm when he wake up. he is too much hungry but he don’t have anything here so he got up and gets ready to go outside. first he needs to eat something then he will buy some ingredients.

he locked the door and left. He is walking living elevator but he bumped with someone and instantly he apologised but he stopped when he saw who is was. his eyes widen in shock.

"V!!"

V looks shocked too he also let call younger name in low voice,
"Gguk!"

tbc....