12

Gguk walking mindlessly and don’t know where to go whom to go. He sighed sadly and took his phone to call someone and that someone pick up the call after two rang.

"hello gguk, how are you?"

gguk replied with not so cheerful voice,
"Hi taehyung, I'm okay. "

Taehyung asks,
"where are you now? are you back at home?"

Gguk nodded though taehyung didn’t saw it and said,
"yes i'm back but right now on the street."

Taehyung asks in confusion,
"why?"

gguk said,
"i need your help taehyung please don’t ask anything but come and meet me."

Taehyung saw It's noon so he said,
"I'm at office right now. It's will take one hour to reach there. "

Gguk replied,
"oh..okay then I'm coming to meet you. it will take half hour so in this time you finish your work I'll wait for you at the cafe near your office."

taehyung said,
"okay then."

then they both bid and gguk took a cab and left to meet taehyung.

.
.
.

half hour later he reached there and went to the cafe. he ordered coffee and waited for taehyung to come. He is sipping his coffee and seeing oder couples. seeing them he remained his moments with V.

How V held his hand when they went to visit village. how they spend times at the pool side. how his heart fluttered by V. And how he got his heart broken. this made his mood off again. he chuckle at this. how childish actually he is? Well he knows that, there is not V's fault but still he is blaming the male.

He sighed... like that when time passed he didn’t realized. and then he saw taehyung coming towards him all smiley and he lost in that smile. for a moment he thought this is not Taehyung but V. he got up automatically and his eyes are shinning. he forgot that, a while ago he was sulking over V's thought. but he came to his sense when taehyung called him a bit loudly.

he looks at Taehyung and his mood changed into sad. he shook his head and smile at other. he pointed a seat to latter and then both sat down.

as a gentleman and as brother-in-law of gguk taehyung said,
"I'm sure you hadn’t your lunch yet. it’s already lunch time so Let's eat together then I'll hear you."

As younger also hungry he didn’t opposed and nod his head. then taehyung ordered food for them and when food arrived they ate them.

"How is your office going?"

Taehyung took spoon of rice in his mouth and answer,
"It’s going fine but I'm handling everything by myself so too much pressure. "

Gguk make an "O" face then asked,
"How is my hyung and the naughty son of yours?"

Taehyung replied,
"Your hyung if fine. as sweet as always. but sad too."

Gguk stopped eating and asked "why" in a low tone tough he knows why.

taehyung breathed out and said,
"You know because of you. "

This straight reply made younger sad and guilty. but taehyung again added,
"But don’t worry gguk. i understand you. i support you. I'm always here for you. it’s not like your hyung doesn’t support you but he is mad at you because you run away and dad was insulted by them. "

Gguk nodded and tears still in his eyes. he sobbed a bit and said,
"Because of me. I'm always dumb like that. i shouldn’t do that but i needed time but dad wasn’t listening to me so i was forced to do that. "

Taehyung tried to calm the boy,
"it’s okay now don’t cry. and you know, they just came to see you. seeing you doesn’t mean you are going to marry that guy that day. nevertheless, forget about it. I'm here for you."

Few moments had passed away and taehyung was able make the boy stop crying. then they finished eating. and then taehyung asked,

"So tell me what help do you need?"

Gguk sighed and said,
"Dad kicked me out of the house. i want you to find me an apartment for myself."

Taehyung widen his eyes at new found information and yell out a bit loud,
"What? dad did what?"

Gguk noticed that, everything watching them so he felt embarrassed and he chuckle forcibly and said,
"idiot stop yelling. everyone watching us. since when did you became like this you bitch."

Taehyung cleard his throat and replied,
"After marrying your brother."

Gguk took a fork which was placed at the table and he pointed it to taehyung and threatened other,
"Stop saying that. I'm brother is the intelligent. if you say one more word about him like that, I'm gonna took your eyes by this fork."

Taehyung gulped and smile a bit. he is acting like he is scared... hahaha

"Okay okay I'm not going to say anything. please put it back."

then he murmur,
"Just like his brother."

Gguk raised his brow and asked sternly,
"What did you just said?"

Taehyung immediately shake his head and said,
"Nothing."

He again cleared his throat and became series right this instant. his duality insane🙄🥵

"Okay I'm gonna find you an apartment. wait."

Saying so he make a call. After ten minutes later he got a call and he was informed that, they found an apartment. so he took gguk to his car and they left for the apartment.

in the car gguk asked,
"How far is this?"

Taehyung replied,
"not too far. it will take twenty minutes i guess."

Gguk just make a sound in "Oh". then he added,
" By the way, you didn’t told me how is your naughty son doing?"

Taehyung chuckle at this.
"You nephew is doing great. whole night i had to be awake and your hyung sleeps peacefully. if i fall asleep he started to cry. sometimes i wonder where he get from those brattiness. "

Gguk giggled at this then proudly said,
"Of course from me. After-all my nephew."

Saying so he giggled again and taehyung rolled his eyes but nevertheless he laughed fondly at this.

tbc...

How is it?