1

One year has passed by blink of an eye. Taekook and their son are so happy in their little family. The little baby of taekook became one year and everyone loves him so much. Taehyung literally whipped for his son and not better gguk. he loves his nephew and that is why he always goes to kim mansion but Everytime he and taehyung fight over their little champ. But jungkook always have to suffer in this to morons. so he ended up scolding them and then both became quite.

Now gguk can handle his company all by himself but sometimes his dad help him in it if he is in too much pressure.

Like this their life going smoothly and slowly. everyone happy in their life. But now Mr Jeon and Mrs jeon are bugging gguk to get married but he is denying. Older jeons tried many times to make him agree for marriage but no use of it. Then they talked about it with Jungkook he tried to make his brother agree but then he failed.

So Today in the morning older jeon blackmailed the poor boy and at the end made him agreed for marriage.

In the morning gguk gets ready for office and he come downstairs to have breakfast. His mom serves him food and he was eating peacefully but it ruined by his dad.

Mr jeon looks at his younger son and started his emotional blackmailing,
"Gguk, why aren’t you ready to get married? Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend?"

Gguk rolled his eyes and he said annoyingly,
"Appa please stop it. you knows very well why I'm not ready to get married. and you also knows that, i don’t have any lovers so please  stop annoying me every single day saying this."

Mr jeon tried to be shock and hurt then said,
"Really gguk? you just said I'm annoying? for god sake you are my son and I'm your dad then how can you say that, I'm annoying to you?"

Then mr jeon glance at his wife then said,
"did you hear? did you hear what your son said? now I'm annoying? "

This made gguk more annoying and irritating so he stopped eating and said,
"Appa stop it. why are you making it long? please dad spare me for god sake."

Then he got up and about to leave and then mr jeon spoke up,
"Gguk you literally disobeying your appa. We want to see you happy in your life. look at your hyung how much he is happy in his life with taehyung. and like that we want to see you and your family. "

He looks at his eomma helplessly then said,
"Eomma now you too? I'm sure dad and hyung manipulated you, don’t they?"

Mrs Jeon yell at him a little bit make him taken aback,
"Shut up gguk. how can you say this? why they have to manipulate me? I'm your mother and i know what is good for you. They don’t have to manipulate me, you got it?"

And in this situation took mr jeon as an advantage so he said sternly in deep voice,
"I had enough of your shits. Now I'm going to get you married if you agreed with it or not, i don’t care. In the evening I'm going to call my friend. They will come here to see you so be at 8 in the evening. And that's final."

Gguk just looks at his dad in shock. he widen his eyes and processing what his father had just said. when he get it he was going to yell and saw his dad already left and he looks at hos mom who also went away leaving him there.

He angrily left towards his room and whole day he didn’t come out of the room. he didn’t went to office nor he eat anything.
he was fuming in anger whole day but at afternoon he got a call from his friend named Min Hoseok.

He smiled widely and picked up the phone,
"Hello hyung, how are you?"

from opposite side hoseok excitedly replied,
"I'm fine gguk, how are you?"

His face sadden at the question so he said sadly,
"My parents just forcing me to get married. and today someone coming to see me!"

Hoseok made his mouth wide azar in shock then said,
"what? and you agreed?"

He said sadly,
"I'm not agreed with it but i have no choice either.  by the way, leave it and tell me why are you looking so excited today!"

Hoseok smiles sweetly then said,
"Tonight me and yoongi hyung going on josun resort for one week that's why."

Gguk said made an "O" face and they fall silent for a while and then hoseok's cheerful voice said,
"Hey gguk why don’t you come with us? "

gguk rolled his eyes and said,
"Dumbo didn’t i said that, they will come to see me today? and you and yoongi hyung going to spend quality times so what will i do there? i don’t want to third wheel in you love birds."

then hoseok what said made him shock at the same time happy,
"Idiot we aren’t going to spend quality times but for his projects. and in this excuse we will stay there. but if you come with us this won't be awkward but will be fun. and moreover you Don't want to marry so just run away. "

That was enough for him. he quickly pack his necessities and run away. 

Tbc....

So here is your confusion 2. In your vote most of you wanted confusion 2.