4

Whole night gguk couldn’t sleep. He cried and cursed his foolishness. he only thought about himself not his parents. he isn't a good son of his parents. but his hyung was a sunshine. his hyung never did any mistakes nor ever disappointed his parents.

He got up and take his phone then dial. though he is feeling uneasy and scared a bit but he needs to share this to the person. this is not the right time to call someone as it four in the morning. certain person might be sleeping. but he needs to talk right now.

after few rings the call pick up by the person and sleepy voice wave.
"Hello!"

Gguk wants to sob hearing the voice as he is too much overwhelmed. he trying to control his sob and then replies,
"H-hello, hyung."

From other side jungkook wide open his eyes as he realize that, this his brother's voice. he check the caller ID and saw it’s actually gguk. he hurriedly asks,
"Gugk? are you okay? is everything okay?"

jungkook asks to his baby brother in panic. Gguk sobbing now clutching his phone then said,
"Nothing is fine, hyung. i did a big mistake again."

Jungkook couldn’t understand anything what's going on. why his brother is crying? what does that mean by "again"?

He first trying to calm himself down then asks,
" relax baby. first calm down then tell hyung exactly what happened. "

as jungkook said gguk calm down a bit then explain everything. but hearing everything jungkook become sad and angry both but he control his anger. he calmly asks,
"You did everything first then now why are you crying? you shouldn’t cry, right? aren’t you should be happy?"

gguk cried a bit out loud then said,
"Please hyung don’t say like that. i know i did mistake but... but i never thought about this before. i thought, i can ran away and dad will understand me. then ever again won’t force me to get married. but now i realize hyung, I'm sorry. "

jungkook's heart ache hearing his baby brother's vulnerable sob. he understand that, gguk really sorry for what he had done. so jungkook closed his eyes and took deep breath then said,
"I'm not the person you should say sorry. you should say this to dad. if you are really sorry then go back to home and apology. you should do what he say. and one more thing, if dad don’t forgive you then you don’t call me. when dad will forgive you, you can call me. "

saying so he cut the call. other hand gguk,
"h-hyung hyung hyung listen to me hello hyung...."

Then he saw jungkook disconnect the call. he sat on the floor and cried a lot mumbling sorry again and again.

The night has passed away and gguk couldn’t able to sleep whole night. his eyes are fuffy red. dark circle appear under eyes. face looking pale and he looking like a zombie.

few minutes ago hoseok came to call him for breakfast. and now he is getting ready to go. but seeing himself on the mirror he chuckle dryly. he look at the phone and thinking hard either to call his dad or not. but at the end he thought not to call right now. his dad might be very angry so he thought to call later.

then he took his wallet and phone then went to gave breakfast. he saw downstairs min couple waiting for him so he went to then and greeted,
"good morning hyung."

Hoseok greeted back but yoongi frown his brows then asks,
"What happen to you? you are looking like a zombie. "

Gguk sadly replied,
"i didn’t sleep last night that's why."

Yoongi again asks,
"why? are you Alright? "

gguk nodded his head and said,
"I'm okay... just i realize my mistake and now I'm feeling guilty. "

hoseok asks this time,
"What mistake?"

Gguk looked at hoseok, his eyes are teary as if tears going to fall in no time. then he run to hoseok and hugged him tightly. he is crying. though min couple are confused but yoongi was going to say something but hoseok gesture not to do it right now. he patted younger back.

few minutes later he calm down and parted away. hoseok wiped tears and said,
"you don’t have to say anything right now. first come and eat breakfast. "

then they all went to have breakfast. after that gguk return to his room and min couple went to have a meeting. gguk don’t wants to be alone so he thought to go aroun of the resort.

he came to the pool side and sat on a chair. this pool side is mind refreshing. he was bore not having anyone’s company so he got up to go back but he saw V coming this side holding a coffee mug. Unknowingly his face lighten up and he run to V.

"Hey V."

He happily says. V also smile at him then replied,
"Hi. what are you doing here alone?"

Gguk make a sulky face then said,
"My hyungs went to have a meeting so i came here to spend some times. but you know, being alone is boring."

he said and scrunch his nose which made V smile. Then he shake his head and said,
"I see... if you want then i can accompany you."

Gguk smile widely and jump in happiness like a little boy. he said,
"Yes why not.. please come."

Then both went to the chair and sat down. V asks,
"Want a coffee? "

Gguk shook his head negatively then asks,
"By the way, i didn’t ask you, we met few times here... but what are you doing here?  i mean in this resort? did you came here for business or something else? "

V chuckle and replied,
"Actually I'm the owner of this resort. "

gguk widen his eyes in shock then scream,
"What?"

V looked around is someone watching them but no there is no one so he said,
"Hey relax... why are you so shocked? I'm i not looking like a owner? or is that, this is hard to believe, huh?"

Gguk got embarrassed and he smiled awkwardly then said,
"Sorry... actually um...apppp...ummm...i mean.."

Seeing gguk embarrassed V laughed out loud which made gguk more embarrassed.

tbc...

don’t scold me for late update 🙂