11

Gguk and hoseok pack their things and they are walking to the hotel exist gate. there yoongi and woozi both waiting for them in the car. Hoseok walk fast and gguk behind him. He is sad because he is leaving this place and he can't see V after that. His heart sink in pain thinking of V. he closed his eyes and took breathe then fasten his speed but his trance stopped and he turn around then bashed to something. He but he realized that he didn’t got hit by something so he tried to move ahead but he has to stopped when he noticed someone's strong grip holding his waist. he looks up and saw that handsome face of the certain person. whom he was avoiding for some unknown reason.

wasn’t he sulking actually?

Their eyes met and both lost in those eyes. There is many questions,anger,sadness, love,emotion showing. Gguk looks away first and he tried to freed hisself but other wasn’t even letting him go so he had to use words.

"V let me go. what are you doing?"

V loosen his grip but didn’t let go instead he asked,
"Are you leaving? why didn’t you told me before that, you will leave?"

Gguk took that opportunity of loosen grip so he move back and replied,
"Yes i'm but i'm not planning to tell you about in the first place anyways."

V frown his brows and again asks,
"Why? are you angry at me? wait...you are avoiding for last few days, are you? why this?"

Gguk gulp and looks somewhere and replied,
"i was not V. and please let me go my hyungs are waiting for me."

saying so he was about to walk but V held his wrist and said,
"First answer me gguk. aren’t we friends? why are you avoiding me all of a sudden? at least tell me, what's my mistakes?"

Gguk sighed and looks at V keeping eye to eye he said gritting his teeth,
"I said you did nothing. and we just met few days ago so that's doesn’t matter if we are friends or not. Just leave me."

saying so he jerked his hand and left. And V too stunned to speak anything. he don’t know what's the matter. why this attitude. but he is sad that, gguk talked to him like that. he he looking at the boy.

.

.

At the car yoongi driving and hoseok sat besides him. at the back gguk and woozi. all the three are talking about random topic abd gguk looking outside. V's face flashing in his mind. he is feeling guilty that, he behaved impulsively with other.

Is having a family wrong? It's not like V cheated on him. they were in a relationship. They just met and V never said, he likes him. they why It's bother him that, V has a family? He didn’t knew that V is married. V never told him about that. why? why he never told him that? wait.. did he ever asked V, if he had a family or not? is V straight or Gay? Then? then there is not V's fault but his.

He realized that and now regretting his deeds. Now he wants to run to the guy and apology. he thoughts for once but again he thought not to do that. he is all sulky because, that's the same guy who makes his heart flutter. that's the some guy make his heart broken. for the same guy he cried for. So no he won't apology to him.

like that he went back and when he came infront of his house gate yoongi stopped the car. And he asks to yoongi confusingly,
"hyung why did you stop the car?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said,
"Won't you go back to your home? or you are planning to come to my house, are you?"

And then he realize that, It's his house and his heart began to beat. he gulped at the thought of his father. he looks scared and knowing that hoseok placed a hand on the younger one and said,
"Don’t worry gguk. uncle maybe angry at this time but you can make him understand. just go inside and apology to him. everything will be fine."

Seeing this a confused woozi asked to his hyung,
"Hyung what happened? what he did that, he doesn’t wants to go inside?"

Gguk looks at woozi and feel ashamed. Min couple is okay but woozi is a new person to him so he is feeling ashamed to let other know. he looks down and fidgeting his fingers. Hoseok and yoongi Understand that younger's uneasiness so yoongi said,
"Woozi I'll tell you later."

Saying so he pointed to be quite. and he tell younger,
"Gguk go inside. or do you want us to cone with you?"

Gguk shook his head in denial and took his bag. he exists and bid good bye to other but before hoseok asks,
"Are sure you don’t want us to come?"

gguk replied,
"Yeah I'm sure. "

Then they drove off and gguk took some deep breath and went inside. he rang the calling and waited for the door to open. he is feeling anxious. taping his foot on the floor and looking here and there. His heart thumping out loud.

and to make him an heart attack the door open by his father itself. he looking down with guilty, ashamed, frightened and panicked. Mr jeon standing there emotionless.

He growl at younger which made him flinch.
"What are you doing here? get out of my house. "

His eyes became teary and he grab Mr jeon's leg. he cried out and said,
"I'm sorry dad, please forgive me. i promise i won't do that ever again."

But mr jeon take back his hands and said,
"I don’t want to see your face. In past you did something horrible but i forgave you. gave you a chance to prove yourself. but this time because of you i was insulted by them. everyone was badmouthing. just leave i say."

Saying so mr jeon slammed the door and gguk cried there and he saying sorry again and again. he heard his mom and dad fighting.

"Please forgive him and let him come in."

mr jeon,
"I said No. is my prestige nothing to him? how could you do that?"

Mrs Jeon,
"i understand he did wrong but he is still a kid."

Mr jeon sarcastically said,
"Kid? a kid? are you kidding? when my kook was his age, he managed everything. he never disobeyed me. and this son of yours is twenty-four now and here you still saying he is kid. wow."

Mrs Jeon yell at her husband and said,
"That's enough jeon. if age was a thing then you would've known him better. i understand that, he did wrong. I'm not saying he was right. but kicking him out of the house isn’t solution. and you must let him in."

Mr jeon is super angry at his wife. so he angrily said,
"This is my house and my order is the last thing to obeys of. if you disobey me then, I'll kick you out with your son."

Saying that, Mr jeon left to his room. and Mrs Jeon was to shocked. she can’t believe what she just heard. she just left speechless.

And gguk heard everything. hearing his dad his cry automatically stopped. because of him his parents fought for the first time. otherwise his parents was the best couple in his eyes. He doesn’t want his dad and mom to fight for him more so he grab his bag and left from there.

tbc...

idk what i wrote😐