"You are forgiven." Farheen released his neck.

But things changed within a single fraction of a second. Burhan's attention fell on Teddy Bear.

"Who gave you this?" politeness was gone from his tongue.

"Oh! that. It was given by my Mama. Her brother gave Mr. Bear to her and then she gave it to me. But she still loves it and has not left her complete right on my Teddy." Farheen said creasing the bear. It was true that Ayzel was still protective over the teddy bear.

"She lied. Your Mama doesn't have any brother." He said in a deadpan voice. Both kids could not understand him.

"My mama doesn't lie," Arham replied with a little frown.

Zain pinched his nose. No drama in front of the kids.

"Burhan come upstairs. I have to discuss something with you." Zain took Burhan with him in his study.

"Where she is?" Burhan was not masking his anger.

"Where she is supposed to be," Zain replied casually. Burhan knew very well the meaning behind it. She must be in their self-created hell.

"For how long it is going to be? I thought you would just speak three words, get rid of her, and separate Arham from her. Or are you going to kill her to remove her existence?" Burhan was frustrated. Even he wanted to choke Ayzel.

"No, No Burhan No. Leaving or killing her would be a mercy on her. And I have vowed not to show an ounce of mercy on her. I can't even Separate Arham from her, so suddenly. It will affect my son. In a day he asks a thousand times about her mother." Zain expressed his opinion as well.

"So then what? Would you arrange a video call for her and Arham in the dungeon? Come on, bhai. Just get rid of her, after giving her the taste of payback of her sins. We learned to live without our mothers. Arham will learn too. And after knowing the sins of her mother, he will loathe her too. But please just get rid of that vile woman." Burhan was mad.

"Don't take stress, dear brother. I have already planned a very beautiful payback for her. So far she has not seen a 0.001% percent of my torture. Her days of pure humiliation are yet to start. When she will loathe her existence and curse the day when she was born." Zain smiled in a pure demonic way.

What he had planned for her? But one thing was confirmed every drop of blood inside her would pay.

"By the way, that little girl is quite something." Burhan changed the topic.

"Oh, yeah. She is." Zain chuckled, looking at his fairy-dusted shirt's pocket.

"A five-year-old girl accusing a thirty-year-old man that he has copied her name. Can you believe it?" Burhan shook her head. He wanted to talk back with Farheen.

"Burhan you are not going to argue with her again. Because if she gets mad, I won't be able to hold her tantrums." Zain warned him. Farheen was a big trouble in little form.

"But I am still going to have some fun with the kids." Burhan grinned. He rose from his seat and dusted his jeans. He left Zain alone in the study.

Both kids were in the Arham's room. Farheen was making her brother play doctor-doctor with her.

"Doctor, can you check me as well?" Burhan's intruding voice gathered the kid's attention.

Farheen welcomed him and happily involved him too. But there was a thing Burhan observed. Arham was not talking with him with an earlier enthusiasm.

After some time when Jojo took Farheen to bathe her, Burhan found it the right time to talk with Arham.

"Is my lion upset? Angry on his uncle?" He asked in a cooing voice.

"Why did you call my mama a liar? I knew you had given her that teddy bear." Arham was upset. His tone was a bit rude. Zain was right he could not separate Arham from her mother, so suddenly. Indeed the boy was well-attached to her mother.

"Arham, I never said that I did not give the Teddy to your mother. I just said she lied about having a brother. I am not her brother. Both things are different." Burhan clarified in the possible softest way.

Arham formed an 'O' shaped mouth.

"I am sorry, Uncle. Forgive me I have misbehaved. Please don't tell my Mama. She would be upset about hearing that. She has told me to love and respect you." The innocent boy was very obedient to her mother.

"Hey, champ. Uncle can never be angry with you." Burhan comforted him in his embrace.

But he was surprised too how Lard could bless a woman like Ayzel with a son like Arham. She doesn't deserve even a single good thing in this world and here she is having the two most beautiful blessings of the world.

Arham and Farheen.

Which were now becoming a part of their lives.

"Burhan uncle, come into my room. I want to show it to you. It is prettier than Arham's room." Farheen dragged him into her room. After taking the bath, she came back to drag Burhan with her.

His muscular power was nothing in front of her tiny force.

In less than one hour, Burhan got attached to her. After many years someone made him smile and laugh.

"Burhan uncle, why did you copy my name?" She asked in the middle of her games. She still did not forget about it.

"Well because I love you and your name. And now we both are friends. So, it's not a good thing we have the same names, my little friend." He said brightly.

"You can't be my friend." She rudely rejected his friendship. "Aunt Saliha says always make friends of your age."

Now who is her Aunt Saliha, about whom Burhan is not aware?

Give your thoughts about the new Burhan.

Vote and comment.