...but their calls...

Expect more frequent updates CAUSE PSLE IS ABOUT TO BE OVER!!!!!! It will end on 3 October for me so after 3 October, expect crazy updates ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As excited as he was to see someone in what felt like forever, he was just as scared. He recognised Malaysia, but everyone else? Pure strangers. His claws instinctively showed (his claws are retractable) 

"Why, and how, did you find your way and come here?"

ASEAN knew about the young nation's stubbornness and PTSD, Malaysia warned him before on the way to the kampong. He just needed Singapore to understand that they were here because they wanted give help him and give him a better life. 

'Calm down, we came to help you, to give you a better life."

"I... appreciate the fact all of you are trying to 'help', but why would you want to try? It's only a matter of time until everyone gives up on me."

"I'm not just offering a family. I'm offering you food, shelter, friends, opportunities for growth, peace throughout Southeast Asia and so many more..."

The list went on and on. The other countries would occasionally chime in, but something in the nation's mind was telling him to agree to it, and he did, but as he walked along his new father and siblings, there was still one question on Singapore's mind: Can I really trust everyone?