...and the Japanese Flag in war

(Chapter inspired off @brainlessbutalive 's book, "His Cruel Past")

"SINGA! WE NEED BACKUP! THE JAPANESE ARE CLOSING IN AND PURA GOT SHOT IN THE ARM!" That was the message over the old radio.

Singapore, as soon as he heard that his sister was hurt, immediately shouted back: "THE TWO OF YOU BETTER STILL BE ALIVE WHEN I GET THERE" While running to their location.

*Upon arrival*

"HOW IS SHE?"

"I'm fine Singa, Tem, I can still fight-"

The firing of a gun told them that Imperial was near. Temasek grabbed a hand grenade and threw it as far out as he could, attempting to delay the attack on them. The grenade was not enough. The siblings were fighting for their lives against what could easily be hundreds of soilders. Luckily for them they got out alive. Alive. But wounded.

"Hey guys we already killed all of them-"

"PURA BEHIND YOU!"

It was too late. the blade had already cut through. Singapore and Temasek could only watch as Imperial stabbed the blade into their sister's heart. It was clear that she was beyond saving.

"Tem, Singa... it... it was nice to have all of you by my side... If.. if you're ever... lost... just look up... i'll... be one of... those... stars above... to... guide you..."

She fell to the ground. She had left this world.