Admin Vs Sunlight Scripture

Start from the beginning

Nigun gloated about the Dominion Authority, thinking it is enough to slay or injure Ragna, who's [Absolute Immunity] was still active, preventing him from being harmed by any means, even through possible loopholes.

Meanwhile, Gazef watched Ragna and his interactions with the Slaine Theocracy's Sunlight Scripture from the sidelines, finally figuring out that Ragna was the one who saved the village.

"And here I thought you're out here for merely Nature's Call. You're no ordinary person, Sir Ragna." Gazef commented, hesitant to move leave the place he was hiding in to possibly protect him like an honorable knight should, even if he was strong enough.

And Nigun began to float on how powerful the Dominion Authority is after summoning it through the crystal.

The Dominion Authority was an angel with an obscured head and body, and a golden halo was above its head. It wielded a golden staff which will crumble apart once it used a certain spell.

Which only left Ragna unimpressed, to the point where he decided to raise his hand to give Nigun and the Sunlight Scripture a dose of middle finger.

He was still completely unimpressed, so he began to approach Nigun....

... Menacingly.....

(Obligatory Jojo Reference inbound)

"Oh, you're approaching us? Instead of just surrendering to let us give you a painless death without you regretting it, you would choose to die being worthless? Tsk!" Nigun spoke pridefully, easing up his doubts by purely believing that his summon was still the strongest.

"It's either the easy way, or the hard way.... But because you are beginning to irritate me you made me choose the hard way." Ragna replied, cracking his fingers and neck for a moment.

"What are you talking about? Dominion Authority, use [Holy Smite] !"

The Dominion Authority raised its mace, cracking it apart, before the mace became a white halo that floated up to the midair, before moving towards Ragna and becoming a white pillar.

Said pillar being walked off and exited by Ragna very casually while the pillar began to expand.

"H-How in the Six's names did you do that?! You cannot just escape the holy pillar!!!"

Nigun yelled out, as each and every one of them began to hastily cast several spells that were around Tier 2 to 4 in hopes of damaging Ragna to no effect.

"Now to rephrase it again: I am going to kill your allies, break you apart, then send you to your superiors as a message. Anyway, [Boosted Maximum Magic: Chain Dragon Lightning] and [Quad Boosted Maximum Magic: Magic Arrows] !"

Before Nigun could process what had happened, a powerful lightning with the appearance of a dragon suddenly appeared and consumed the angels in the blink of an eye, removing them all from the world.

In another blink of his eyes, he saw his subordinates and minions die through courtest of several dozens of arrows half the length of his arm decimating and piercing through them.

In the next few seconds, he is suddenly pelted with punches and kicks from Ragna, before his face was slammed to the ground thrice. At this moment, his consciousness began to fade.

And then, he was tossed to somewhere very familiar, more specifically beside a certain blue haired Black Scripture member who was very surprised that her location had already been compromised.

That was all he saw before he closed his eyes.

Nigun Grid Luin had died, his bones fractured and broken to fragments, though he soon will be resurrected by powerful clerics.

Meanwhile....

"Phew... that was one hell of a stress relief." Ragna commented, turning his body around to return to the village.

He met Gazef once again, though the Knight Commander sounded rather curious that Ragna was that strong, and Ragna merely replied:

"They were attacking this village and other villages to lure you, and it's hard to question whether they really are on the side of humanity or were they selfishly doing this for their own sake?"

It made Gazef feel like inwardly questioning the Theocracy, not the religion itself, even though he couldn't really help but know that his words will not be believed.

And soon enough, they began to socialize for a bit with the villagers, and stayed in Carne Village for a while before Gazef and his men began to pack up their items to leave.

"Sir Gazef! May I follow you to the Capital of E-Rantel?"

"Of course, you may come with us, it's safer than travelling alone."

Before he followed Gazef and his soldiers, he spoke his goodbyes to the village he had recently saved. And while he was sitting inside the carriage, Enri had managed to inform him about Nfirea, an alchemist friend of hers.

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]

Out of these two, who would you pick?

Evileye - Vampire Loli, very cute.

Or

Shalltear - Vampire Loli, very dangerous.