Sasuke was waiting rather impatiently when Naruto finally got there. He was glaring over at some poor harassed looking apprentice medic with frizzy hair and her eyes hidden by large glasses. She only looked more nervous at the glare, which immediately focused on Naruto.

What had happened to his mask anyway?

"Where have you been," he growled.

"Finishing up with Kyuubi-Sora and having a run in with Kiba," Naruto said, "Where is everyone?"

"Nishoku and Hara have just brought in some prisoners and allies, I guess. I don't know where everyone else is," Sasuke said, crossing his arms, "Even Tsunade and Jiraiya haven't been heard from."

Naruto blinked and started to feel a bit of panic rising up inside him. Tsunade and Jiraiya should have been here. Yeah, they got distracted by the pain known as Orochimaru, but it shouldn't have taken so long. Same with the others. Everything was all wrong.

"Let's find Nishoku and Hara and look for the others. I'm-" Naruto began but was interrupted by a loud sound as what looked like a ball of sand floating in the sky over the Hokage Monument exploded.

"What the-" someone started.

"It's Sabaku," Sasuke whispered.

"Let's go!" Naruto yelled, breaking into a run.

They were joined by the figures of Sakura and Haku, both with their masks still on. Both got behind Naruto.

"Did you hear anything about why Sabaku would send a signal?" Haku asked.

Naruto shook his head. Gaara had said that if there was something really bad about to happen, he'd warn them. Naruto had told him that if he sent a signal, they'd regroup and find him to see if they could help. What could have happened at the Monument that Gaara thought that he needed help? Gaara was like a one man demolition team.

Then again, even he couldn't look at directions at once, and if he was too tired, his sand wouldn't protect him anymore.

"We'll see soon enough," Naruto said, "Arashi, you and Nishoku see if you can find the others. Hara and me will go directly to see what's wrong. If you can't find anyone in fifteen minutes forget it and get to the Monument. They'll come when they can."

Sasuke nodded and he and Sakura dashed off down one of the other streets.

Kisame had gotten stronger over the years. By joining Akatsuki, he had been practically guaranteed an increase in power. He had always been one of the most powerful of the group, but now, Zabuza was starting to feel outclassed.

This was ridiculous. He had trained in hopes that this day would come! Now, here he was, running around a flooded street like some kind of idiot Genin trying to keep his head from being cut off. It was downright embarrassing, but he couldn't get too angry. He couldn't lose control. That was what Kisame was waiting for. The moment that Zabuza lost his head figuratively, he'd lose it physically.

So, things were mostly clashing swords, and trying not to have something shaved off by Kisume's deeply creepy, somewhat sentient sword.

"It feels like a training session, don't you think?" Kisame asked. "Like old times."

Zabuza replied by trying to get in a position where the hole in the sword was around Kisume's neck.