It didn't matter anymore. Jiraiya looked at the man who had once been his best friend and made his decision. He was prepared for the worse, prepared to kill that boy.

A bird chirped from somewhere, and the Sannin jumped to attack.

Naruto refused to have a fight with Sora right in the middle of the arena with the Sannin clashing overhead and Sasuke and Yumi both trying to murder each other below him. That would have been stupid. He jumped down into the forested area and yelled up for Sora to hear.

"Come on, you fake Jinchuuriki!"

That definitely caught his attention.

Sora tore off into the trees in hot pursuit, yelling something that Naruto couldn't hear, and the red around him started to intensify. Naruto was starting to feel something in his stomach churning.

It looked liked Fuzzy Wuzzy was noticing that a part of itself was nearby. Red was already at the edge of his vision, but Naruto refused to give in. He had a job to do, and Kyuubi and his freedom wasn't going to get in the way, they still had a chance!

"Futon: Juha Sho!" Sora yelled, one arm going in front of him in a violent slashing motion.

The attack hit Naruto right in the middle of the back and the clone exploded, knocking Sora backwards into a tree.

"Wai-" Sora gasped out as regained his footing.

"That was a Bunshin Daibakuha," Naruto grinned, jumping down behind him.

"Lose the mask!" Sora growled, "You're just some half-baked ninja who thinks that looking like Akatsuki makes him powerful."

"So you know about Akatsuki," Naruto said, "That's interesting. So you're really Danzou's little stooge after all, but you're wrong. We're not pretending to be Akatsuki or even all that interested in them. I'm called Shippuu, the leader of Hakumei, the group who will spell out the end of Danzou's Konoha."

"That's not your name," Sora hissed.

"Nope," Naruto nodded, "You're keeping up nicely."

"You're a coward," Sora snarled, the red cloak around him growing thicker and more obvious, "Futon: Juha Reppu Sho!"

Naruto dodged the attack without too much trouble, but his vision was going red. He could see the red Chakra that was a sign of the Kyuubi was starting to envelope him into what was almost a cloak. Part of him was screaming for Sora's blood, and the other part was struggling just to keep himself under control. Slowly, Naruto realized that he was standing on his hands and knees. For some reason, this seemed appropriate.

Kill him.

Sora was starting to look a little nervous that his opponent was doing the same thing as he was, but he too was on all fours.

"I don't care what kinds of tricks you use," Sora spat, "I'm going to take you down no matter what, and show Danzou-sama just what I'm made of!"

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu," was the only reply.

Yumi's eyes were slightly wider than usual as she faced Sasuke, now in his uniform with his face covered. Behind his mask, Sasuke was grinning fiercely, the Sharingan almost glowing. Finally, he had gotten under her skin. After all this time, he had gotten to see Yumi's emotionless face was an expression of shock. Now for an expression of horror...