Drunk Pt.2

Y'all didn't ask but I honestly hate this whole travis + Taylor situation. People are being so weird about it (the ai baby picture and people already wanting them to get married, not to mention all the shit the NFL has done already). PR or not there's definitely reasons to be suspicious about it. I could say more but it doesn't even matter at the end of the day. If that makes Taylor happy good for her, which we have no way of knowing if she actually is, no matter what "sources" say. Anyways onto the story... (Please don't crucify me for this😳🙏🫶) 

No ones POV

     It had been a week since that terrible night, they had yet to talk about anything going on. Something shifted that night because it had felt like they were strangers ever since. The only reason they would talk was because of Asher. 

   Taylor was crushed but this was her was all her fault, she had no reason for her to feel that way.  Camille on the other hand would just go on about her day, she spent most of the time trying not to think about what happened and what Taylor had said. If Taylor said it there had must been some truth to it. And now she just felt insecure, is that really what Taylor thought about her? Did Taylor not love her anymore? Was she bored?

    But her not thinking about it came crushing down every night when she would cry herself to sleep. Taylor noticed this everyday when Camille would come down the stairs with red puffy eyes, it broke her heart little by little every passing day.

     One day though Taylor got tired of them not bringing what happened up, so she took matters into her own hands. Camille was in the bedroom when Taylor came in and took Asher from where he was in the middle of the bed next to Camille. "Where are you taking him" Camille asked. "My mom is going to take him for the day and you and I are going to talk. I don't care if you don't want to. I'm going to fix this."

   That made Camille stand up "are you serious, you can't just tell your mom to take him without letting me know first!" Taylor gave her a look. "The hell I can, he's my kid just as much as he is yours." Camille was pissed off now. "Oh really, now he's your kid? It didn't seem like that when you were yelling at me about it. Fuck off Taylor." Camille had been following Taylor through the hallway until Taylor closed the door to Ashers room on her. 

     Camille gave up, she took a deep breath and went into her room to calm down before she and Taylor talked. She was so pissed off she had started crying. A little later Taylor came into the room, "mom is here, I'm not sure if you want to see her but I brought him here so you can say bye just in case." Camille went up to where Taylor was standing by the door with Asher, she held his little hand and gave him a forehead kiss. "Bye bye baby. I hope you have fun with nana, I'll see you tomorrow." 

     When Taylor came back inside the home, she immediately went up to their shared room. "I know what I said was fucked up. I had no reason to say those things, it's not how I feel and it's not how I'm ever going to feel about you. You were worried and I went off on you when I was drunk and pissed because of the paparazzi that wouldn't leave me alone when I was trying to get home. This is not my excuse though. I know I fucked up and if I have to spend the rest of my like apologizing to you I will because I love you and you gave me a beautiful son that I adore so much. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for the both of you." Both of them were now crying.

     Camille took a deep breath and looked at Taylor. "You have been acting off since we had Asher. You don't talk to me when you're away, it's like I don't exist. Do you not want me? Are you bored? I just don't get it, what did I do? Does me not having a job actually bother you that much?"

     "No, of course you not working doesn't bother me. If anything I feel like shit that I'm not here with you. I want to be here more than I want to be anywhere else. I appreciate you for taking that pause in your career to care for our son. I'm sorry that I can't do the same. I'm not bored, I do want you. I want you so much it physically hurts me when I'm away from you or Asher. I think the reason I do that is because it helps me not think about being away from the both of you. I know it's a shitty reason but you don't understand how much I don't want to be away from you. And you know I can't just drop from the face of the earth right now. That's the reason I've been a shitty wife and a shitty mom."

      "We could have talked about this when you started feeling this way. I'm sure you could take a little break. I understand what you were going through and I'm also sorry that you felt this way. I hope that you know that you can communicate your felling to me now. I'm never going to downplay your feelings. You are not a shitty mom or wife. I accept your apology only with you make love to me right now and then cook me dinner. And also I'm going to talk to Tree about a vacation. We can go to England and visit my folks and stay at the farm."

     Taylor responded to her with a kiss, her hand moving to Camille's face while the other was around her neck. They spent the next couple hours making love. Both girls were trying to catch their breath when Camille turned to look at the alarm clock. "Shit. It's 11pm already. I hope you can still make me dinner, I'm starving." Taylor looked at her with so much adoration in her eyes. "Honestly some soup would be nice."

    While Taylor stood up and put on some pjs, Camille look this time to message Tree about Taylor having some time off. Much to her surprise Tree had said yes to a vacation, Taylor had 2 months of vacation now. The girls ended up in England two days after. They continued working on their communication but everything was going well. They had even decided they were going to try for a second child after Asher turned one. It took a few tries, Oliver, their second was their rainbow baby.  

AN- sometimes I don't know how to end these things. I hope this was good enough. 🫶