Not With Me?

🧠- In which Taylor doesn't want marriage or kids. 

 Iris's POV

    Taylor and I have been together for almost 7 years and every time I bring up marriage or kids she   turns me down. I have no idea why, on our 5th anniversary we talked about it and we said that we would wait a couple more years. It's been a couple more years but now she doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

   I thought today would be the perfect time to bring it up again because she wasn't going to be at the studio. Currently taking a shower so I started to prepare myself on what I wanted to say. She was in a good mood this morning when we had sex so hopefully she still is.  It was a little while before I heard her come down the stairs.

  "I would like to have a conversation with you without you shutting me down before I get to speak" I told her. She already knew what I was going to talk about and I saw her roll her eyes.

    "Alright, I will hear you out today. Let's get it over with." Suddenly I felt nervous.

  "We have been together for almost 7 years now and on our 5th anniversary you said we could talk about marriage and kids later. I think it is later now and I want to know if you want that with me or not."

    "It's not you. I just don't want that in general. I never have felt the need to get married, my parents got divorced and marriages tend to end up in divorce most of the time. I don't want that to happen to us. I love it being just us, we basically are married. And as for kids, I don't think I'll have time for it right now"

      "So when do you think you will have time? I thought kids was something you wanted. I won't have much time left if you wanted me to carry since I know you don't. Kids is something I really want and if you can't give me that then I'm not sure I want to be here with you." Tears already forming in my eyes but I was trying my hardest to not let them fall.

     "Just give me a couple months alright? I'll figure out my schedule and if it all works out we can have a baby. Just don't leave me baby. Thank you for not pushing on the marriage thing, I promise I'll make it up to you. I will give you all the babies you want." She gave me a kiss and then hugged me.

   And she didn't break her promise to me. She figured out her schedule and by our 8th anniversary we had a little bundle of joy. She made our lived happier and Taylor and I have never been more connected. A few years later thought we had our second, who just happened to be a little tornado. But I couldn't have asked for better children or a better partner.

 AN- NOT MY BEST BUT I HAVE A COUPLE MORE IMAGINES ILL TRY TO UPLOAD TODAY.🫶