𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29

Start from the beginning

She gulped her saliva and continued to stare at him. "Is he really handsome or that women just have bad taste?" She whispered to herself while trying to look at his face but couldn't as he was back facing her.

After few minutes of staring at him, she turned back but her eyes widen up seeing no one there anymore. Even the horse was taken away.

Not even a glimpse of a soldier of demon, Just the Hell Of Lord and Moon Goddess. And that made her more scared. The fact that she is alone in this night time where rainfalls were getting heavier along with the loud thunderstorms wasn't a normal thing for a young girl.

She turned back towards the devil and she could finally see the side of his face. Her eyes didn't even blink upon seeing his side face. He looked Majestic, just like the women described him. His jawline was the most attractive part of his face.

She gulped down her saliva while her figure was still behind the tree, hiding herself. "This a field for war, not for staring" The sudden rough voice made her flinch. Her eyes held fear after finding out she just gained attention from the Devil.

She slapped herself mentally and hid herself fully in the tree. "Come out" He ordered and she shook her head. "I. said. to. come. out" He spoke and she finally revealed herself infront of him.

He slowly turned his gaze at her and his lips curled up into a smirk seeing a lady with trembling figure, who was dressed in royal way, but her clothes were all soaked because of the waterfalls.

She mentally motivated herself to raise her head and look at him, and then she did. They both were having a look of each other, one admiring another's beauty.

"Look, I...I actually got lost here and I don't have a horse so now I can't get back and instead stared at you. It wasn't my intention at all" She said in one voice and again lowered her head.

"Am I supposed to care?" He asked and she gasped. "Listen here, young lady. I don't want to kill anyone who isn't in my level. So it's better if you get lost within a second" He said and turned away from her.

She was scared to the fact that if his father gets a whiff that his daughter is roaming around in the battlefield at this night time, it would be end for her. He was so protective towards her and wouldn't let her get out from the palace without his permission.

"I..I don't know the way to my place, I've never been here before. It's my first time" She spoke in a guilty way. Yet he couldn't give a shit about her statements.

"Mr Scary, how about you do me a favour this time. I'll promise I won't disturb you from then" She said and shook her head to herself.

"I don't do anything which doesn't benefit me" She lowered her head disappointingly. Just then, her eyes fell at the medkit she was holding on her hand. She smiled upon seeing that and happily went towards the Devil.

"How about 50/50?" She asked and he turned back at her. "50/50?" He furrowed his frows. "Yes 50/50, I'll treat you and you take me to my place before my father reaches there. I heard you have a lot of super powers and maybe you can fly too?"

He tried to turn away from her but she held on his jaw with both of her hands, her head barely reaching his shoulders so she had to stretch out her feet.

"Please don't deny, my fa-father will punish me if he don't find me inside the palace, but instead in this place" She showed her puppy eyes to him wanting him to melt.

"I..I will treat you in few seconds, please take a seat. I can't treat you while standing. You are too large"

She sat down at the land and indicated him to seat down too by hitting on the ground with her hand. It was a weird thing for the lord of hell but still he sat on his knees infront of her, wanting to see how much extent she could go.