Chapter 1 : Return

Start from the beginning

Y/N accepted the hug warmly and balanced himself against Luna's weight on top of him.

Y/N: Nice to see you again, Luna.

At that moment, Celestia arrived at the door.

Celestia: Luna, what's wrong? -she asked from inside.

Moon: Flameball, come here. Uncle Y/N is back!

Y/N looked at Luna for an explanation, and she shrugged into her lap.

Y/N: Remind me why I taught you that nickname for your sister?

Luna: You know why.

Y/N rolled her eyes at Luna's response and started laughing.

Celestia, who had caught Y/N's drama from the beginning, also laughed.

Y/N: It's okay, Luna, I was just joking. Although you are right,  I did come with a specific reason

Celestia calmed down and asked, "Which one is it?"

Y/N: Well, you see, due to certain business matters, I must leave the country. You may not hear from me for a while, but I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Moon: Where are you going?

Y/N: I have to go to Jamaica, and due to a certain background, I probably won't be allowed to make calls.

Celestia: What happened?

Y/N: It's a long story, maybe I'll tell you later, but not now. What do you want me to bring you?

Celestia: I want the rarest flower you can find, obviously not poisonous.

Luna: I want a lion cub!

Y/N: You know that animal trafficking is illegal, right?

Luna pouted.

Luna: Then I'll settle for a lion's fang, but let it be a natural fall, please. I don't want poachers' products. She-she wrinkled her nose as she added the last bit.

Y/N: Sure, Luna. But that doesn't mean I won't leave you gifts.

Both princesses' faces lit up as Y/N searched through her backpack for the gifts. He took out a mask and offered it to Luna.

T/N: Luna, always so happy and playful, I give you this mask. It's an antique, and before you say anything, I've restored it so you can use it. It is assumed that a part of Loki's own power resides in it, so be careful. Unless you want to wear it just for Halloween, that is. Also, if you ever get bored of it, keep in mind that it is worth around 10 million euros.

They both opened their eyes in surprise at the exorbitant price, and Y/N continued taking out a golden bracelet for Celestia.

T/N: Celestia, I offer you the bracelet of the Sun, offered by the god Ra to the most beautiful woman in Egypt in her time. It is said to grant clarity in decision making and shine even on the darkest days. I offer it to you in recognition of your great responsibility and your ability to guide others. Plus, it's made of gold.

Celestia hesitated for a moment, but she finally put the bracelet on while Luna caressed her mask carefully.

Moon: Wow! Thank you, Y/N. Although it is very valuable to us...

Y/N: Have you ever bothered to check how much your inheritance is?

They both shook their heads.

Y/N: You should.

After a warm goodbye, Y/N left the office and, as she took one last look at the school he had so lovingly helped build.

With the cold night air touching her long wild locks, Y/N headed for the portal back to Equestria. It was time to return.

(skiptime provided by a chibi Y/N healing a scratch from a chibi Luna riding a skateboard.)

Y/N disappeared through the portal, leaving behind the school and his nieces, Princesses Celestia and Luna, with gifts and fond memories.

Y/N returned at night. With control of his power, he gave himself a few minutes to enter the portal. Time was pressing.He knew that his absence would not be permanent, but still, he was filled with nostalgia. Then, with the cold night air brushing against his long, wild hair, he stepped into the portal, returning to Equestria....

Shit they had forgotten about Sunset Shimer.

However, they brushed it off, trusting that someone else would take care of her.

Bacon hair wouldn't do much of a harm