𝟸. 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙽 𝚂𝙺𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

It was about 9 AM on a Friday when I had Fulton and Connie shaking me awake.
"Y/n come on we're meeting the newbies today." Connie said shaking my arm.
"No, forever, let me sleep forever." I say gripping my pillow.
"Don't make me throw you." Fulton threatened and got me to sit up. I rubbed my face and got up. I was highly rushed so all I had time for was brushing teeth and putting my hockey gear in my bag. Connie was rushing to leave. So what did I do, kill two birds with one stone. Have my under hockey clothes on and just out my black converse high tops. Guys' mom picked us up and dropped us at the rink.

When the four of us walked in, no new people were there unlike the rest of the team.

(Imagine the Number is 21)

I threw on my jersey after getting my pads on and was on the ice first. Of course me being me I started skating, lately I've been trying to do this trick that's a triple spin while also handling the puck. I felt a pair of eyes on me but no one was around. After falling on my butt like 4 times I decided to go over my normal moves. The triple dek, me going down only using my knees to hold me up, crouching to the ice as much as I could, the normal stuff.
"Come on guys on the ice let's go let's go." That was my queue to just hand out and get ready to meet the newbies. I tossed my helmet to the side and skates back next to Averman and Goldberg.

"Hey kids you ready to meet your new teammates?" Tibbles tried to get us hyped up but we all were too tired.
"Come on out guys!" Tibbles yelled.
"Tell me about my new kids." Bombay said as the new people formed a group. Mr. Tibbles pointed to a boy with a blue jersey that had Miami on the front.
"That's Luis Mendoza." Luis looked over his shoulder and my god. He was pretty cute, ugh what just came through my mind.
"He's from our Miami club, a real speedster. Incredible skater, clocked him 1.9 seconds blue like to blue line." Mr. Tibbles stopped as Luis put on his helmet. He suddenly started skating in circles to show his speed.

"Good lookin skater." Connie points out
"Very good lookin what do you think Y/n?" Averman remarks.
"Shut up." I shove him to the ground. I laugh which is what caused Luis' attention to turn to me.
"He has just one problem." Tibbles continues. Luis smashed into the wall.
"Has a little trouble stopping."
"I'd say so." Goldberg claimed adding onto Tibbles past sentence. Of course I shove him to the ground too.
"Y/n stop it." Scolds Bombay as I skate over to Luis and help him up.
"You ok?"
"Yeah, I almost had it that time."
"Yeah you got it, soon enough it'll be like nothin'."I say which makes him smile.
"YEE HAW!" A Texas accent comes from a guy in a cowboy hat.
"Um I should get back." I say skating away backwards.

"You're in love." Connie says as soon as I go to my spot.
"What no!"
"Oh absolutely you've never done goo goo eyes at a guy before." Averman continues after me. I shake my head and zone out as everyone else is introduced which doesn't take to long. After the new girl Julie shows us her stuff as a goalie we all spread out.
"Showtime!" The last one who's significantly larger than the rest of us yells. A boy named Dean Portman was dressed in all black starts skating, singing everything's on fire. He shoves Adam and Charlie to the ground.