Daybreak 3 Once Bitten

Amber's decision to pack a bag and run away from home highlighted the complexities of her relationship with her mother. The Desire Grand Prix had given her a taste of adventure and independence, and the desire to break free from her current circumstances was strong. As she prepared to document her journey through a live stream, the weight of her choice was evident, carrying both uncertainty and a sense of liberation.

Meanwhile, Nanshi's focus was on his upcoming movie, "Once Bitten." As he immersed himself in the script, the boundary between his life as a Kamen Rider and his career as an actor blurred. The challenges and experiences he had faced during the Desire Grand Prix continued to impact him, shaping his perspective and determination. The excitement of his career juxtaposed with the gravity of the competition, adding depth to his character both on and off screen.

As Amber and Nanshi navigated their respective paths, the Desire Grand Prix remained a constant undercurrent in their lives, influencing their decisions and driving them forward. The intersection of their personal desires and the demands of the competition continued to shape their journeys in unexpected ways.. Then their DGP phones went off. The next wave has begun. They all teleported to the Desire Temple for the next game.

___________________
~Desire Temple~

As the seven remaining Riders gathered. "Greetings Riders, I've got some news. We got a Rider who has gotten his own Supporter, Kamen Rider Tycoon." Kohana gives the news to both the Riders and the Audience.

A woman with green hair and brown eyes steps out of a Transparent curtain. The Aurora Curtain, as some would call it. "I'm Kaeru. I'm A fan of the Desire Grand Prix. My role as a support for my Rider are from: getting Raise Buckles to making sure his life out of the DGP is a happy one."

"Isn't Kaeru Japanese for Frog?" Corey pondered his Supporter's name meaning.

"Hey, that's unfair." Nino whines. He is just a kid though.

"Life's unfair, kid." Chiki replied.

"Don't worry, she's not allowed to directly sabotage the other competitors." Kohana adds in.

"Laser Riser!" Kaeru takes out her own transformation device. She had an ID Card. "HENSHIN!" She transforms into a Giant robotic frog.

Everyone's eyes widened. "What's today's game?" Kohana looked at her tablet. There wasn't one today.

"Strange, we don't have one. Instead there's Jyamatos attacking. Please deal with them." She tells them how to transform into their Riders form. "Then say Hen-SHIN!"

They were teleported into the woods from Yesterday.
___________________

~The woods~

All seven Riders, standing together in their Enter forms, showcased their individual styles and powers as they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead in the Desire Grand Prix.

Nanshi's transformation into Water was accompanied by a visual spectacle of the logo and a swift turn of the faucet. The blue water gun and chest armor that materialized emphasized his aquatic theme, signifying his power over water-based abilities.

Corey's transformation into Ninja was equally impressive, marked by the placement of his Raise Buckle on the left side of his driver. The green leg armor that formed around him was reminiscent of a ninja's agility and stealth, showcasing his ability to harness these traits in battle.

Amber's change into Beats was announced with a flourish as she placed the Best Raise Buckle on the right side of her driver. Her transformation hinted at her rhythmic abilities, the manifestation of her unique powers and the music that fueled her strength.

However, Nino's attempt to transform was cut short by an attack from a Jyamato, illustrating the harsh reality of the competition's dangers.

Chiyi, Kamen Rider Buffa, demonstrated her prowess with the Magnum Raise Buckle, using its accompanying gun to fend off Jyamatos in a show of skill and determination.

As the group of Riders displayed their abilities and faced the challenges before them, it was evident that the Desire Grand Prix was far more than just a competition—it was a battle for survival, a pursuit of desires, and a chance to shape their destinies in ways they could never have imagined.

Corey grabs the Boost Raise Buckle and puts it on the Right side of his driver. "Boost! Ninja! Ready? Fight!"

"Boost?" Kamen Rider Geats looked at Kamen Rider Tycoon with confusion. His Water Raise Buckle wasn't helping in the woods.

"Boost Ninja Grand Victory!" The Desire Driver announced the finisher. Corey gets ready to finish off the last two Jyamatos to clear this stage.

"Wait!" Nino was cornered by the Jyamatos. Kamen Rider Na-Go takes her Guitar Axe and bops one over the head hard. Corey delivers a Powerful Rider Kick and defeats the Last Jyamato. The Boost Buckle automatically detached itself from his belt and rockets it off.

"Game CLEAR!" Rain down in green fireworks. The Mysterious competitor steps forward. He has an unknown Raise Buckle and ID Core. Their weapon in their hand looked similar to that of Kamen Rider Double.

"I'm Kamen Rider Sixteen." She introduced herself.

"Why do you have The KAMEN Rider ZI-O Raise Buckle?" Nanshi realized that the Buckle wasn't in the last Round.

"I had it made for me by The Goddess of Creation." She was flaunting the Powerful Buckle. She looked at her score.

Konaha appears and says "Great Job clearing the Game. Now the one with the lowest score will be eliminated."

The scores appeared next to their ID Cores on The tablet. "Nobody is going anywhere!" Another voice adds in.

A purple suit man that has the Vision Driver and eyes of Providence on his armor. "I'm KAMEN Rider Glare! None of you are allowed to leave till you defeat me." He has a Lightsaber on his side.

Nino inched back as he was being targeted. "Revolve on!" Corey rotates his driver and his Ninja armor appears on top of his suit.

"Error! Jyamar Arena is offline!" The arena vanished. They were safe … for now