✨🏳️‍🌈gay cuddles 🏳️‍🌈✨

Start from the beginning

3: yeah I know, I'm sorry your majesty.

Queen: it's nice that you recognize your mistake.

She said it with a smile.

The king didn't like any of this at all.

King: SMG3

3: yes your majesty?

King: come with me

SMG4 looked at SMG3. 4 gave him a worried face. SMG3 gave him the "I'm going to be fine, don't worry" face. 

SMG3 then left the room and follow the king.

Queen: well dear, it's time for your bedtime. Meggy, tell Luigi and Tari to go change his bed sheets.

4: but why?

Queen: because.......

Comes closer to SMG4

Queen: you never know where he been.

4: what?

Tari and Luigi came to the room and started cleaning it.

Queen: good night sweet heart.

4: hu wait.....never mind.

SMG4 went back inside the room and sat on a stool waiting until Luigi and Tari finished. Luigi notices SMG4 being a little sad.

Luigi: you ok your majesty?

4: you know you can stop saying that when my parents are not around, and yes I'm ok.

Luigi: you don't look so

4: no I'm fine, thank you

Luigi: *smiles* well enjoy your sleep 4.

They left the room. SMG4 lay down on his bed and started to think. He was happy that SMG3 came and comforted him. It was nice of him, but he didn't wanted to think of that a lot since he's just his servant. He probably don't want to become friends . Probably just came here for the job. SMG4 didn't wanted to stress himself that much. Instead he just fell asleep.

........back with the King.........

It was quite in the hall ways. They walk far enough so that nobody could hear them.

3: um so sir, why do you need me?

King: that

3: that what?

King: have you forgotten?

3: about wha- oh no sir. 

King: good. You know dam well you shouldn't have ANY personal interaction with the prince at any time.

3: yes I know sir, I was only wanted to comfort him for a short while. Sure I didn't exactly wanted to make him feel better, but it happened . (Lies)

King: you sure?

3: yes sir. I promise this won't happen again. Beside I only came here for the job you know. My poor Eggdog is probably waiting for me to come back home.

King: Egg-dog?

3: I-it's a type of dog, but that doesn't really matter right now. So can I goooo hooomme now?

King: promise that WON'T happen again 

3: I promise 

*crossed fingers on back*

King: umm ok then you can go now.

3: oh thank you.......oh wait, did I get the job!?

King * annoyed*: I mean I guess so.

3: yes! So when do I come here again?

King: um I'll tell your friend Luigi to come and get you when we need you.

3: oh ok thank you

* proceeds to give the king a hug *

*king backs off*

3: oh right no hugs. Got you. Well see you next time.

SMG3 leaves the castle and heads back home. The guards closed the door beside him.

King: *sighs* I can't with this. He's way to dumb to be my son servant . What would I do.

The king went to his room and sat down on his chair. He grabs his notebook and started writing his plan down.

.............The end of this chapter..........

Woohoo! We made it to 1k views! Thank you guys :D

🛑important note🛑:

So I need to tell you guys something that might upset those impatient people reading this. I might not update this story for the next to weeks. Why? Well first of all, as you may know, I have school work due next week and I really need to finish that. Also family situations. 

So what? That didn't stop me the last time. Well that's when reason number two comes in. You see, I have interesting story plans for the next two chapters and I want to take the next two weeks (or more) writing this story out. I want to make it the best two chapters of this book ever! Well I'm not sure how's that's going to happen but it's gonna happen no matter what.

Since you guys really seemed interested in this story, these chapters has to be extremely great for you guys :)

So thank you for considering this and hopefully you won't get upset/forget about me in the next two weeks (or more).

Hopefully you would wait for this story and don't forget about it :)

Now for the mean time, you can read the recent chapter i upload on my second story "Finally Together: SMG34 fanfic" or read my other storys.

Once again, thank you for considering this and hopefully you wouldn't forget about this story:) Have a great week and see you within two weeks (or more. I'll tell you if it's more.)

Random:

My biggest fear rn: being forgotten and/or this story being forgotten 💀

Byeeeeee!  :)

Edit: forgot to tell you guys that the Fanart from "SMG3's comfort part 1" is finally out on Twitter so go check it out :)