𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Почніть із самого початку

A young woman, looking almost exactly like Elizabeth only with short red hair and a not so soft look, sits tied up in the middle of a large group of Holy Knights, the said group holding up weapons and shouting at her.

"And the ones who came to her rescue was none other than Meliodas and Y/N, who were the captain and lieutenant of Danafall's Holy Knights then."

Meliodas and Y/N walk through the crowd and stand on either side of the woman, Meliodas was his hand raised up and Y/N with her eyes darting all around the crowd, waiting for any sudden movement.

"Naturally, the others shouted out their objections."

The group of Holy Knights all begin to shout and point at Liz, ordering her to death and sending threats to her, completely ignoring Meliodas and Y/N's opinions of not killing her.

"If so, then that makes all of you our enemy!" Meliodas says with a smile, Y/N cracking her knuckles.

"And we all know you don't want that." She adds, glaring around at the other Holy Knights.

"What!" The entire group of Holy Knights shout in surprise, while Liz gives them both a look of shock, that she had been spared and saved by two very young looking people.

==

Later the three are in a room of sorts, Y/N is say down at the table, munching on her food while Meliodas holds up two plates, staring to Liz. The woman herself now untied and out of her armour.

"You are so naïve."

"You think so?"

"Don't say stuff like that, he'll just take it as a compliment." Y/N asks, shoving the food into her mouth. "Believe me, I've called him many things."

"Hey, don't give me that!" Liz shouts, as Meliodas just places the two plates down, "The only reason you did that is 'cause you're after my body!" She says, pointedly towards Meliodas, she then looks to Y/N. "And god knows what you want me for, probably to eat me since you act like a mutt!"

"Ouch, that's not very nice. Besides, I don't eat people." Y/N says, smiling to her.

"Well if either of you touch me! I'll beat you to death!" Liz threatens, only for Meliodas to come behind her and place his hands on her breasts, pushing them up.

"Now come on, don't get so worked up. Let's just have dinner." Y/N just spits out her food and slams her hands on the table, standing up.

"Meliodas!!!!!" She shouts.

"Stop that!" Liz says, pushing him away. Y/N begins to chase after the blond haired man with a wooden spoon raised.

"Stop being so pervy towards women!!"" She shouts.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.