Part 100 - I'm pregnant...

Start from the beginning

One of them had to deal with this and Namjoon proposed himself. It was also a good distraction regarding the situation. Yoongi told Namjoon why Yejin fainted and also that his father's surgery went well. At the news of the pregnancy, Namjoon cried.

Yoongi understood the emotion of his younger brother. Namjoon told him that he will join them in an hour maximum, and they ended the call. Everything was under control. Yoongi knocked at the door and entered into Yejin's room.

Jimin: Hyung, do you have news about Dad?

Yoongi: Yes, everything went well, they will transfer him soon to a room and we will be able to see him. Yejin, how do you feel?

Mrs Son: I'm fine... I just need to see Songho.

Jin: You can't see him before at least one hour, so for now, rest.

Mrs Son: Did you call the kids? They must be worried.

Jin: Hoseok is at home; he knows that Father is at the hospital. Now that things are better, I'm going to call him, and he will bring the kids here. (He paused few seconds.) Yejin, I don't want to be too directive with you, but you are carrying a child, you have to take care of you now, even if it means to be more selfish.

Mrs Son: I didn't know... (She touched her belly.)... I couldn't dream that it could be possible... that baby is very important for our family.

Jimin put his hand on Yejin shoulder and smiled brightly to her and it made her smile in return. 

Jimin: Let us take care of you for once

Yoongi: Yes, Jimin is right, we are all here for you.

Mrs Son: Guys... your Father is the priority for now. 

Jin: For Father, you are the priority and if he can not take care of you, it's our job to do it for him.

Mrs Son: You are all impossible...

Jimin: It's part of our charms and that's why you love us.

Jin: I am going to call Hoseok. Yejin, Gabriel is freaking out outside, can I let him come in so he can calm down?

Mrs Son: Yes, please.

Yoongi: Don't let Gabriel stay for too long, you need to rest.

Mrs Son: Yes, yes, promise... I will see him just 5 minutes. (Yoongi and Jin left the room.) Jimin-ah... what will I do? I didn't know that I was pregnant, what if the baby's health is not good because of that?

Jimin: Eh... Don't think about that, I'm sure that this little Kim will come to us healthy and strong, just like all of us. You are a great Mom. Imagine Dad's face when he will wake up and knows that you will have a baby...