Chapter 20: Beat Of His Heart

Start from the beginning

"It would be an honor."

James was ecstatic to hear Archie's answer and gave him a tight hug that made the stable boy tense as his father was right there. But it seemed like Godric did not mind, and instead had a small smile on his face. The King had gone a long way from trying to keep Archie away from his brother, to letting him be friends with his son and be his trainer, which was no doubt an absolute honor.

Archie went back to work after that, and the day passed by slowly. He had just returned from taking a bath in the river when he found Kenric in his room waiting for him. It was a pleasant surprise, and Archie was not complaining at all as he immediately hugged the other man, neither of them caring that the stable boy was still a little wet.

Archie did not get the chance to say a single word as Kenric pressed their lips together, rather hungrily as he backed Archie up to the wall. Kenric was trapping him in, his hands roaming Archie's sides as they traveled under his shirt. Archie was holding on to the prince's shoulders for dear life as he kissed him back.

Kenric pulled away, only to remove Archie's clothes out of the way. His tunic came off first, then his pants, leaving him naked for the dark-haired man to admire and touch.

Kenric could not explain the feeling in his chest every single time he saw Archie bare. He still could not believe that he was fortunate enough to feel his soft skin under his fingertips, to run his tongue along every curve and watch Archie become undone. He was beautiful, so goddamn beautiful, and Kenric fell in love with him more as each day passed.

He had been holding on for so long, he was itching to feel Archie underneath him again, and now that they were finally alone...Kenric was ready to make Archie his.

Archie had similar thoughts running in his mind. Every single moment spent with Kenric was enough to make him go insane, but he wanted more. He wanted it all, and he could only hope that Kenric would give it to him.

Kenric kept one palm on Archie's cheek, as his other hand rubbed up and down the stable boy's chest and abdomen. Archie shivered under the gentle touch, reveling in the warmth as it pulled him closer.

"I could look at you for an eternity and it still would not be enough," Kenric whispered, staring into Archie's eyes. He took Archie's hand, placing it over his chest to make him feel how fast his heart was beating. "You have no idea what you do to me, my love."

"Then tell me," Archie spoke, his voice equally low and soft.

"You drive me out of my mind and you give me peace at the same time. You make me feel like I am on top of the world when I am with you and I would give up anything... everything for you. You are the beat of my heart and the reason I breathe, Archie," Kenric said. "I am so deeply in love with all of you, my sweet one. So much that it both scares me to death but also makes me feel so fucking alive."

Archie felt like his breath was caught up in his throat as he looked back at Kenric. He seemed so sincere, and Archie did not question his honesty at all. He knew that Kenric meant what he said, he knew how much Kenric loved him because he felt the same.

Archie leaned forward, kissing Kenric again as he pulled at his clothes. He wanted to feel Kenric against him, he did not want any barriers between them and thankfully, Kenric obliged. Soon, the two men were naked and on Archie's bed, wrapped up around each other as their lips and hands explored the other's body.

Archie let out a barely audible moan as Kenric ran his tongue around one of his hard nubs, swirling the flesh before sucking onto it and biting gently. He repeated the action with the other as he alternated between the two. Kenric's hands were everywhere, rubbing his abdomen before moving to his hips, he teased Archie's inner thighs but did not touch him where Archie really wanted him to.

Kenric grabbed Archie's ass, squeezing the soft flesh roughly as he kissed down Archie's chest to his lower body, stopping when he reached the top of his dick. Archie was looking down at Kenric, his eyes hooded with lust and desperation as he non-verbally begged him for more.

Kenric was a slave to Archie's demands, he could not deny what his lover wanted. Kenric kissed the tip of Archie's dick, running his tongue up and down to get him wet before taking him in his mouth. Archie groaned out loud, his fingers tangling in Kenric's hair as he tried his hardest not to move his hips and push into the prince's mouth.

Kenric brought his fingers to Archie's lips, and the stable boy took them in. He ran his tongue around them, getting them wet and sucking them like Kenric was sucking his dick. As Kenric bobbed his head faster, he removed his fingers from Archie's mouth and used the wetness to rub them against Archie's hole instead.

Archie instinctively raised his hips, going deeper into Kenric's mouth but the man swallowed him still. Kenric's finger circled around the soft flesh of Archie's behind, prodding it with his tip but not going further. It left Archie confused, he did not know whether he wanted to push into Kenric's mouth or his finger until he finally decided on the latter.

Kenric got the hint, pressing his finger into Archie carefully as the man hissed slightly at the intrusion. They had done this before, and Archie was not a stranger to the sensation. But he knew there was more to come, and the thought filled his body with a foreign need.

Kenric pulled away, making Archie whine at the loss of touch. He frowned, but Kenric shook his head with a smirk as he turned him around, making Archie lay on his stomach.

The position made Archie insecure, and he immediately tensed up. It was not only vulnerable as Kenric grabbed his hips, pulling the cheeks apart. But also because he was aware of how horrible his back looked, covered with scars that were going to stay a lifetime. Even though Kenric had assured him time and again that he did not care, that his own body was marked as the outcome of his battles, Archie still could not help but be nervous.

Kenric, as if sensing the sudden change, hugged Archie from behind. He bombarded his upper back with kisses as he moved to Archie's neck, running his fingers through the stable boy's hair soothingly.

"Sh, my love, you are the most exquisite person I have ever seen in my entire life," Kenric whispered in his ear. "Your scars do nothing to make you any less beautiful, and if I could, I would make a temple to worship you and your body. I would be at your alter all day and all night, Be it storm or thunder, nothing could make me leave."

"Oh, Ken..."

"Are you okay for me to keep going, my sweet one? We can stop if that is what you want. I can simply hold you all night, I would be more than happy to do that," Kenric spoke.

"You dare not stop," Archie replied, making Kenric smile as he kissed the back of his ear, his hands finding Archie's ass again as he groped the cheeks roughly.

"Your wish is my command, Your Highness."