"What else could I lose! He was the last thing I had! And he doesn't...." I stopped when my voice cracked. I took a breath and calmed my wolf down before speaking.

"Piss off. And get OUT." I said and he looked down, then turned and left. Jaz was staring at me shocked, but not upset that I fucked her mates shit up. She chuckled and left. Then Matty stared at me and blinked at me.

"He fucked that bad?" Matty whispered. I shrugged.

"It's irrelevant now." I said and my voice wavered, and cracked. He swallowed, and looked down.

"Please don't do anything stupid. We'll work it all out...but...don't be so angry at us. We care..." He said smiling halfheartedly at the end and walked out closing the door gently. That's when I broke.

Tears started to stream down my face, and I was so angry, and felt so alone. My wolf was whimpering, and growling all at once.

Cut.

She said and I obliged. I grabbed my blade and made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on, and stepped in.

I sat down and leaned against the tile. Then over and over I sliced deeper.

~~~~~

After I had finished the session, and washed everything, I stepped out and towel dried. Then bandaged my left arm, and right leg. Then wrapped the towel around me and walked into my room.

I sighed at the time. It was 12pm.

I picked out matching underwear and slipped those on, then grabbed dark wash jeans, and slipped those on, then grabbed a long sleeve band shirt. Then slipped on my converse. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail, then headed downstairs.

"Honey." My parents smiled. How would anyone know what it feels like to be rejected. It wasn't something that ever happened in our world because the Goddess herself made the matches, and people typically got along well.

I had to be cursed.

"Yeah" I said and tugged open the fridge and went to grab a beer, but grabbed a water instead. Try Ella. Just try.