Ch-61🖤[Confuse]

Start from the beginning

"Ethica?" I shouted and in an instant heard a pitter patter of feets walking from upstairs.

She was wearing a babypink jumpsuit with her hairs tied up in two space buns.
Confusingly, she looked at her brother, then at me and her eyes widen so is her beautiful smile.

"Prince!" She gasped and hugged around my legs. I smirk before kneeling down and she jumped on me excitedly.

Damn this kid..!

"Eth? You know him?" His brother asked wide eyes looking at her sister and then at me.

"Yup. He's the one who left me home last time when I got lost" She said as she clinged into me and I got up, her still in my arms.

"So, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴.. Can I spend some time with you?" I asked.

Please say yes.
I need to vent out.

"Huh, first of all the name you just called me is so cringe.. And swcobd yeah we can talk" She said rolling her eyes.

My eyebrows raised in amusement as I nodded, "As you say, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴" She huffed looking so damn adorable.

"Let's go to our garden!" She screamed suddenly making both me and his brother wince.

I walked outside with her still in my arms as we reached the backside of the house and I sat her down on the swing tied to the tree. And grabbed a stool from the side for me.

"So, how can I help you prince? Wait, what's your name?"

"Andrew"

"Andy! That's a nice name" She excitedly spoke swinging her body.

"Well, I can see you are sad, so tell me whats wrong? I can help you.. Is it related to your job or girl? Or anything related to shooing off your one night stand who's getting clingy now?"

I blinked for seconds as I looked at her shocked.

"How old are you?" I can't help but ask. She is soo little to know these things.

"Almost nine. And C'mon I have a brother! I know everything you boys got troubled for" She rolled her eyes at me and my jaw dropped.

"Well, It's a girl.. I love a girl but she loves someone else"

She pouted patting my shoulder, "It's okay. I'm sure it's her lose. You will find another girl in no time" I chuckled at her seeing how she tried to act like a big girl.

"But she is different, kiddo. Too innocent. My heart accelerates when I see her, she is like a magnet, you know her eyes, her smile and everything seems perfection." I muttered.

"Dude, you are whipped. I feel sorry for you" She said gasping as she got up from the swing and sat down in front of me.

"Can you like wait for umm...nine-ten more years? Till then I'll be eighteen. So I will definitely marry you!" She spoke seriously nodding to herself.

"God 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴, you are too cute" I laughed patting her head.

"I am not joking Andy! You are a prince! If I were a big girl, I would have kidnapped you and forced you to marry me!"