129-131: The Second World (1-2)

Chapter 129 Curse Back to the World (Part 1)

"Hey, new guy," Gojo Satoru said, crossing his legs arrogantly in class and raising his chair, "I thought you would always pretend to be a good student."

Mainly because he has a very deceptive face.

Wasn't it true that Noctua was deceived by this face back then?

I originally thought that even if the person in front of me was a bit special, after all, he could seamlessly switch between the cursed spirit and the human being. It would be difficult for those who knew how rotten oranges were to not think of something bad, such as secret experiments. of.

A filter that makes people naturally feel a little bit of pity.

Although Noctua Zhengdao is still wary of him to some extent, he has already regarded him as his student from the bottom of his heart.

Not to mention, although Asaha-san is arrogant and lawless outside, in front of Noctua's righteousness, even though his attitude was a bit tougher when he entered the high school, he still looks well-behaved, gentle and weak.

The principal, whose head ached from being tortured by several thorns, felt as if a ray of righteous light had shone into his chaotic life (?)

The silver-haired boy looked calm even when he was quarreling with Gojo Satoru.

He really looks like a good student.

At first, except for Gojo Satoru who had seen through the evil nature of this guy's heart, basically no one else believed Gojo Satoru's words, "This guy is no less troublesome than I am."

Although, although the child Asaba successfully integrated into the high school (?) by virtue of his performance that made classmate Gojo Satoru speechless, looking at that face, who can say that he is a bad boy!

Oh, except Gojo Satoru.

That is a person with such a weird personality that people can ignore his face: D

But, but, Asaha-san is different!

Bring glass to your home and light up your cigarettes.

Being stared at quietly by those gray-blue eyes without a trace of impurity, Ieru Shoko, who had never received such a look before, and who was spitting out smoke under the attack of Gojo Satoru and Natsumi Satoru, felt that Very touched.

Finally - finally!

The high school student is now a normal person! !

So what if I can become a curse spirit! ! At least he has a normal personality! !

This kind of boy who inspires people's desire to protect is a treasure! ! !

The Right Way of Entering the House of Glass & Noctua Moth: Old Tears jpg

However, this perception was broken after less than three days.

Noctua looked at the destroyed school, with veins popping out.

——This time it wasn’t even most of the dormitory that was destroyed! ! But most of the schools! ! !