76-78

Chapter 76 Movie Watching 1

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

"! Dazai!!" Kunikida pushed up his glasses and looked at the man in shock. After a flash of white light, Ye Yinghou who was sitting there suddenly disappeared.

"It's okay, Kunikida~" Dazai waved his hand as if it didn't matter, "Ms. Ye... but I went to a place that is absolutely safe."

Well, but... Qian Yu.

There was a clear sense of schadenfreude in the man's iris-colored eyes.

The past and stuff...there's no way to hide it.

But fortunately, Qianyu doesn't care about these things very much, otherwise he wouldn't let this matter continue to develop.

The reason why I wanted to hide it if I could was just because I thought it would be better to do less than to do more. After all, walking criminal law is not a joke.

Thinking of this, Dazai felt a little emotional.

Qianyu... I found it, where is my family.

After confirming that the whole family, except for the fake young master, was sincere to Qianyu, he could feel so relieved that everyone was drawn in to watch.

"Oh..." The detective agency members all nodded.

It seems that Dazai knew about it... then Mr. Ranpo should also know about it.

That's fine. (Blind confidence.jpg)

----

In a pure white space.

Several waves of people looked at each other.

First of all, there is the Yun family, from Mr. Yun to Yun Che, everyone is here, and Mr. Ye is also there.

Followed by Academician Zhou and Gu Nanguan from TPO Computing Institute.

Even Gu Beiyu, who was sleeping on his stomach in school, was dragged over. He looked at the opposite side with a blank look on his face and met the eyes of his brother Gu Nanguan.

"Brother, is this something produced by your research institute?" Young Master Gu opened his mouth and asked, obviously sleepy.

"You think highly of us." Gu Nanguan almost wanted to hit his stupid brother on the head, "We are so capable of dragging you from the classroom to here in an instant?"

"...That's right." Gu Beiyu scratched his head when he woke up, not showing any of his usual arrogance in school, "Then this is...?"

In this space, there is a vast expanse of white, there is nothing, and it is terrifyingly empty.

Just as everyone was discussing something solemnly, a burst of soft white light lit up again, accompanied by a mechanical voice that could not be distinguished from men or women: "I'm sorry for bringing you here in such an unexpected way."

"Due to some accidents happening in the outside world, I have brought you all together to watch a life."

As a three-dimensional superstar, Yun Xi knows a lot about various circles, such as fan circles. He raised his eyebrows with interest: "Ah... is this the legendary movie viewing group? I didn't expect it. One day I will be one of the people watching the movie."