51-55

Chapter 51 On the Plane 2

As a script team member, I don't understand you very well " Author: Say Goodbye to Me

"Ahem!" The staff member coughed twice, took out the bag, stood up, and shook his head in front of everyone.

Guests: ...

They just know.

The program team is going to do something.

But the activity of making phone calls and this variety show have never appeared before...

After all, the focus is to live together.

Xie Yun's smile was a little stiff.

There shouldn't be anything shameful in the phone, right...?

It was about to be collected suddenly and there was no time to check.

Director Zhong went online again: "Since everyone was not very cooperative in the previous session, we will temporarily add a new session -"

"I believe everyone knows this game, right? This time, we will draw the mobile phone address books of three guests, and other guests will choose. Among the three guests, netizens will select one guest. This guest will dial two One phone call, and one call for other guests."

"After being selected, you have to say the words on the prompt board, or you can guide the other party to say the words on the prompt board, and you will be scored based on your performance."

"Understood?"

The guests nodded numbly.

It's killing me.

Qian Yuche leaned back slightly.

strangeness.

There is always a chilly feeling.

Is it an illusion...?

[Cat scratching head.jpg]

"Then, please draw lots~"

Several people took out the notes in turn from the box that looked like they had been prepared and planned for a long time.

"Then, please report yourself." Bao Ming said before Director Zhong.

"I didn't draw it." Ye Yinghou was the first to speak.

"Me neither, just like Sister Ye." Wu Xuan laughed heartily.

"No." Wu Huai and Bao Ming also said in turn.

Because Bao Zhi is too small, he is automatically excluded.

Then it is obvious that the remaining few people are the unlucky children who want to make phone calls.

Qian Yuche didn't care.

In this new mobile phone, apart from the few people from the computing office who must be following the show, it is the Yun family.