31

Story Title: Be Realistic

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: None

Summary: Never meet your heroes. That's what the saying says. It was never explained why that saying existed or how it was created.

In some twist of fate, Izuku found out why.

All Might, the Symbol of Peace, is the Number One Hero. The person responsible for Izuku's dream of becoming a hero. The bare concept of helping others always thrilled Izuku, and it was a driving point for him.

That is when the hero told him that he can never be a hero without a quirk, and he needs to be realistic.

He expected himself to cry in agony as the rejection sank into his mind. He expected himself to spat words of anger at the hero's face. But nothing came... Just the feeling of unknown calmness in his mind as his vision turned grayscale.

Following the hero's words, he cancelled his Hero Course application and chose the General Education Course.

He did his best to keep himself a mile away from the Hero Course. Even ignoring his tormentor from middle school as if he never knew him his entire life.

But it looks like the Hero Course is the one coming close to him, as a certain chimera secretly hid an IQ test in the written portion of the Entrance Exam and him being chosen to fill up a slot in the Heroics Department after his interesting performance in the Sports Festival sealed the deal. Despite Izuku's reluctance and annoyance, he was forced to accept.

So much for being realistic...

Ships: Undecided, Possible Harem?